Important Author's Note

I'm SO SORRY for not updating this story for so long.  I promise I'm typing up the next chapter now so it should be up in a couple of days. I've been busy with my other story Fallen Angel, but now that FA is coming to an end I will soon be able focus fully on this story.

Anyway I didn't post this note just to apologise.  I'm curious about all of your opinions on something.  As most of you could probably tell, this story is going to include elements from several different animes.  (Dev herself is basically a female Naruto.)  What I was wondering is how you all would feel if I made it to where there are different islands (on the Grand Line or the New World) that represent different manga?  Because I want to have our hyperactive blonde meet certain characters and learn certain moves from them.  Maybe even have a little side crush here or there.  This idea popped in my head because I want her to train with a certain larger-than-life hero (I am here!) while she's traveling to become stronger.

So what do you guys think?  Should I go with this crossover idea or not?  I truly do value your opinions on this.  At the end of the month, I will go on how many positive and negative comments I get on the idea.