Part 3 (authors note too)

//hhhhh im so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven updated in a while. ive run out of masterial. please help me out. some technelohical stuff happened, so i wont be on as often as i used to. please stick with me. im happy you guys are here though^^//

           Shuichi blinked, "Amami?" his soft voice calls out to the ultimate survivor. The green male smiles, tears building up in his olive eyes, "your ok!"      He tilts his head, "huh, yeah. How are you here? you...." 

"Died?" rantaro finished for him. "Yeah. that wasn't real. it was a game." 

The detective looked astonished, but also relived, "So everyone's ok?" The other male nods.   Shuichis eyes narrow, "Everyone?"    he nods again, feeling confused, "Yeah, keade, himiko, tsumug-" shuichi cuts him off, "ok, i see."   he seemed upset. "Is something wrong saihara?" he asks the detective. 

"Tsumugi killed you, and keade, and kirumi, kaito, kiyo, gonta. you guys forgave her? She was the mastermind of that hell! how could y-" Rantaro hugs him, "Hey now, its ok. she cant hurt you anymore. I'll protect you. calm down, you'll wake the others." 

shuichi looks to the side of the room, seeing kaito, kokichi and keade. "T-They are.... ok.. ha, sorry." a happy blush dusted his face as he leans into rantaros hug. wrapping his own hands around him. "Thank you rantaro."  he smiles, "no problem- wait, did you just."    shuichi gives him an innocent look, "what?" he chuckles, "you've been hanging out with kokichi to much... Shuichi." a blush dusts his cheeks. "im glad you're ok. everyone was so worried. what happened?" 

         Shuichi Saihara's face turns dark, "im not sure. i went out some hole in reality, just shortly after maki and himiko.... what, did i wake up really late or something?"    rantaro nods, looking concerned. "yeah... the last person to wake up was himiko, and that was three days ago. everyone woke in the same two days, except for you."       shuichi looks at him, studying his face. for the first time he noticed how deprived he looked. he was thin, his green hair more messy than usual. he looks over at the others, noticing they were the same way.   "oh." he felt ashamed for making everyone worry. he felt tears build up in his eyes, "you guys look.... bad."

rantaro laughs a little, "yeah, i guess thats what laying in a hospital bed for 3 months will do to ya. haha."   Shuichi's golden eyes widen, "T-Three months?" he asks flabberghasted. 

"Yeah?" he responds, eyeing him.   shuichi frowns, "But. i-it only felt like 2 weeks at most." He sighs, "i know. i know you just woke up, but you should get some rest. this is a lot to take in."  

shuichi sighs. " yeah, i suppose you're right. If you would like, i could make room for you on the bed." He smiles, "yeah. i would actually." Shuichi scoots over, letting rantaro on. "Goodnight shuichi." The detective smiles, leaning against him a bit, "yeah, goodnight Rantaro." He closed his eyes and drifted off into a shallow sleep. 

'We walked into the library to see the moving bookcase closing on its own with no outside help. we walked closer, with no sign of the mastermind. Not far from the bookcase, i saw the lifeless body of rantaro amami, a metal shotput ball sitting not to far away from the large wound on his head $%*#$^&^%$^........      The metal claw clasped around her neck, hoisting her up into the air. she cried out to me. Her body slammed into a larger than life piano. the monocubs hoisted her up into a standing position, and began to play the piano with her. she hung there, lifeless as the piano cover slammed down, sending her blood flying #&$Q#*^%*R&^)(*R^)(*......... A scream shot through the gym, ryoma floating in the fishtank full of pharranahs. they began eating at his flesh, swarming him till there was nothing but bones...#!$&($&)..... run kirumi, run damnit i called out to the ultimate maid..'

shuichi grumbled as his memories mashed together in his nightmare.

//again, i would like to apologize. have this slightly longer chapter as a gift