Chapter 2

Razia's Point Of View: 

November 2017, Huriya School For Girls, Israeli-Occupied Gaza 

As God's light was shining through the morning sun, my parents dropped me and Yazira to our prestigious all-girls school. Yazira, as spoiled as she is, complained about the pain of growing up and hard work from the egotistical Ms. Rahidi. "But I wanna stay home and go on YouTube and listen to BTS!" She said in her trademark spoiled manner. I don't hate her, but she's the worse. I men, she always believes those little lies other girls tell her, and then she brags about being better than me? 

No way. 

I waved Mom goodbye as I went into my dreaded classroom. "Good morning girls" said Mrs. Islam in her very typical Strict-Muslim-Teacher-Trying-To-Be-Nice-To-Her-Pupils mood. 

"Good morning Mrs. Islam!" 

"Now, take out your textbook and go to page 73!"

Ugh. 

Mrs. Islam is not the WORST teacher in the entire planet, but the way she educates her students, including me, with hard work, yelling, those "go to Principal Malik's office!"'s and one time even hitting my BFF Yasmeen with a book is just "why?" I whispered to Yasmeen, who was fixing her flawless lavender hijab and chewing gum without Mrs. Islam knowing. 

"The Israelis had committed violence against us as Palestinians, especially young women like you girls, and had been going on since we were both founded by in the late 1940's"

"Pssst.....Yasmeen"

"What is it Razia I'm fixing my hijab"

"Did you see what happened last night on "Fauwa Girls"?" 

"No" 

"Then I'm going to spoil it for you!" 

"NO!" Yasmeen yelled out loud. 

"YASMEEN?!" 

"Mrs. Islam! It was Razia!" 

"Razia?!" 

"Um......." 

"GO TO PRINCIPAL MALIK'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!!!" 

I walked out of my desk, just nervous about going to Principal Malik's office. She is very extremely strict, and when you do something, she'll not warn you, but suspend you. As I was about to open the door and leave, a large explosion came into the classroom. 

The girls started running. 

"What happened?!" I asked, anxiously. 

"THE ISRAELIS......THEY'RE COMING!!!!" 

"What-" 

An Israeli soldier pointed his Uzi at me. 

"Are you trying to resist the Holy Land of Israel?" 

"No" I said anxiously, fearing for my life. 

"Are you a member of Hamas?" 

"No. I don't have any ties with terrorist groups." I began to have tears strolling down my face. 

"Do you support Palestine becoming an independent nation?' 

I froze. 

"It's either a yes or no, infidel!" 

I couldn't say it. I just couldn't. But this means I'll have to be another martyr who died by fighting for my homeland. 

"Yes." I began crying.

He pulled the trigger.

"RAZIA!!!!" 

It was Yasmeen. 

"What in the world?!" 

The soldier's bullet went through Yasmeen, and she was now one of the 100,000 Palestinians murdered by Israel. 

"Yasmeen!" I yelled. I hugged and cried near her dead body. Now I had to grieve my best friend's death. I heard a timer. It was a bomb. Then I thought of Yazira. I went down stairs and ran as fast as I can to find her.

 "YAZIRA!!!!" I yelled. 

"YAZIRA!!!!" 

As I came into her classroom it was nobody there. Not even Yazira herself. The bomb was only 20 seconds before its all over. I ran out of the classroom, and saw her, with two Israeli soldiers taking her away. 

"YAZIRA!!!!!"

"RAZIA!!!!" She yelled, sobbing, 

"YAZIRA!!!!" I ran for her, but then, an extremely powerful Israeli Demon soldier  attacked me with his Dark powers.

I fell unconscious. 

"Razia? RAZIA!!!" 

"What happened?" 

"RAZIA!!!!" 

It was my Mother. 

My parents hugged me, and I hugged them back. We were crying tears of joy. 

"Thank Allah You're alive!" 

"I know, but but-" 

"But what?!"

"Yazira......" 

"Yazira?" 

"She's gone." 

"Oh no."