Chapter 5

December 13th, 2017, The White House, Washington D.C

"I have announced that the U.S will move its embassy to Jerusalem" said Donald Trump on the TV. "This is just disgraceful, not only for the Palestinians, but for America as well" said Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. Meanwhile, in Tel Aviv, the Hizhal Institute hosted a little Hanukkah party in order to celebrate the bombing of a mosque in Gaza that killed 300 Palestinians. "Mazel Tov......" The Dark Lord Rel proclaimed as they drank the flesh and blood of those innocent Palestinians. Commander Yoav had a deadly little viper that hissed every time they would talk about the Palestinians. "They are trying to eliminate the White race" and "They're terrorists, and they must be eradicated" was heard all over the place. The Dark Rabbi Benjamin "Bibi" Avad delivered a sermon on why the move to Jerusalem and the bombing of the mosque in Gaza were a "gift from God", and Lizzy, Yoav's ex-fiancée-turned-Ambassador, had a moment of silence when he asked her if she would support the genocide of Muslims in Britain after the country leaves the EU in 2019. But Lizzy, a supporter of both Israel and Brexit, said "Yes, I will", but she still had feelings for Ryan, and disliked Yoav due to his disloyalty and the hundreds of dollars he'd spend on assault rifles and hand grenades. Yoav said it would be committed by Israel and the UK Independence Party, as well as people close to President Trump, such as Jared Kushner and John Bolton, and will be on April 19th, the day Israel became a nation. Lord Rel believed that it should not be just in the US and UK but all around the world, and they then agreed. The IDF had recently secretly created demonic supersoldiers named Vzulats, in order to eradicate all of the Palestinians. And they had help from someone close to them..........

Razia's POV:

I watched the TV today and I was left with nothing, Hopeless, depressed, and definitely enraged. Trump, that walking Cheeto man who says racist things towards Muslims like me and wants to grab girls by their crotches, now wants to move the U.S Embassy to Jerusalem. Why? Because he's a fascist. This is trying to get me traumatized again. I go to therapy every week now because of him. I begin to scream "WHAT THE F-" when Yazira comes over and tells me "what's wrong, Razia?" I reply "I don't want to talk about it." "Why?" "Because I said so." "But Razia-" "Please, leave me alone." "OK, bye....." I come into my room, kicking and screaming, but not like when Ronaldo or Messi score a goal, more like when your parents don't listen to you when you wanted to do something like really fun, like go to see an R-rated movie or to Chipotle with a white guy you really like. But worse. I began to cry. I can pray to God this will be over one day. My Mom opens the door. "Razia, what's wrong?" "I'm- I'm......not OK......" "Why?" "Because, they're moving......" "To Jerusalem?" "Yes......" "I know, I know, but you can fight back. It's almost Shabbat, you know?" "But how? I'm too weak for those 5 million powerful men and women soldiers!" "Well, you can overthrow them with civil disobedience. That's what the Girls' Intifada does, right?" "Yeah." "Don't worry, you girls can overthrow those Israeli occupants once and for all." I began to feel better. "I will", "You will."

A 17-year old Israeli boy is about to join the IDF for the first time. His parents are worried, but he thinks it's worth it. He turns on the TV, and sees that Zionist extremist tele-Rabbi Bibi Avad, and he sends out a disturbing, gory warning to Palestine and other "enemies" of Israel:

"What will Jesus do right now? Those savages, terrorists infesting our once clean nation. They think we are the children of Satan, when we gave them peace. And they said no! We did NOT take their land away, their food, their water, their clothes, their lives! None of that! They want to enslave us all, and we will enslave them back! President Trump is the Holy State's only hope, and he can help us eradicate the RATestanians. RATS! They are RATS! Black Plague-type of RATS! Islam is a DISEASE plaguing our World! And you know who's helping RATestine?! IRAN!!! IRAN IS TRYING TO ERADICATE US ALL!!!! NO WAY THE UHZLIMS CAN TEAM UP AND KILL US, THE WEST, THE JEWS, THE WHITES!!!! Not just Iran and the Palestinians, BUT THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST AND ALL OF THEIR ALLIES!!! Hitler killed 6 million of us, 6 MILLION of us and they deny this even happened. They thought we weren't part of the Godly White race, but WE ARE!!!! WE ARE A FAMILY!!!! WARRIORS UNITED TO CLEANSE ALL OF THE FOLLOWERS OF THIS BLOODY RELIGION, IF IT EVEN IS A RELIGION!!!! We and the Americans should UNITE and KILL THEM ALL!!!! WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!!! THE MASS MURDER OF THE PALESTINIANS IS A GIFT FROM GOD!!!! AND IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULD DO!!!! THE APOCALYPSE WILL BEGIN, AND WE WILL WIN!!!! WE WILL NUKE ALL OF PALESTINE AND OUR ENEMIES!!!! AND IF AMERICA DOESN'T RE-ELECT IT'S BELOVED LEADER, THEY WILL DIE TOO!!!!! THIS IS A WARNING FROM GOD!!! Now, we as Jews should RISE UP, and, KILL. EVERY. MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!"

While the Israeli teen was inspired by the horrifying speech, Razia found out about it and was horrified. "What......what......did I.......JUST WATCH!!!!!" She said. It was extremely disturbing, violent, and just wrong. She couldn't believe that the U.S would support this. She wondered "Why can't they just listen to us for once?". She wanted to show the video to Yazira, but at the same time didn't because of it was extremely triggering and promoted genocide towards Muslims. She was anxious about what was going to happen next, and shut it off until she decided to report the video on YouTube for hate speech and promoting violence and extremism. They didn't listen to her, and so she decided to walk out and the first thing she saw, was those demonic Israeli supersoldiers. "What?!" "You're about to die!" A Vzulat said as he