pt.1

as you let yourself into your house, unknown man at your heels, you pass by the couch where hoseok is currently next to (canoodling) seokjin, ready for the former's customary yells of hello little baby boo come get your kissy smooches until he, as to be expect, spots the man lazily trailing behind you, the man in question eyeing your movements as you pick up a cup and start filling it with water.

"y/n," hoseok starts as you purse your lips, blinking rapidly before continuing your actions, the unknown man leaned against your counter languidly watching your movements. "who is that."

"hello, jinnie." you say instead, handing the male you don't know the name of the cup. you try not to feel too offended when he inspects it with narrowed eyes before finally deeming it safe enough to drink, tentatively tasting a few drops with furrowed brows. "how are you?"

"i'm fine, thank you." seokjin says from somewhere under hoseok, you couldn't really see. "and you?"

"could be better, to be honest."

"that's upsetting to hear."

"yeah." you snatch the cup from the man's hands when he continuously twists it around distrustfully, drinking the water yourself. he seems thoroughly offended.

hoseok manages to untangle himself from the mass of limbs that is seokjin, patting the other's chest mournfully before sitting up. he's eye to eye with the man standing in his kitchen as he stares him down, the other not intimidated in the slightest. "y/n," your friend starts, squinting at the man. "are you finally getting some?"

"no, god." you punch the man's shoulder lightly at that, and he breaks eye contact with the stranger in favor of grabbing at his offended shoulder. "he's a dude i found on the street."

that didn't sound right. "he's a what?!" seokjin says from the couch, springing upwards before coming to stand beside his boyfriend. they seem like either protective dads or bodyguards at that moment, and you almost snort at the thought.

"y/n, you know you can't just bring in people from the streets like they're stray kittens, right?" hoseok says, crossing his arms.

"i know!" you start, indignant. "but he's... different."

seokjin sighs, shoulders slumping. "look, i know about love at first sight and all, but this is a stranger, not your soulmate-"

"he's an alien." your interruption is enough to stun them into silence, the two blinking slowly at the proclamation. you clear your throat. "i saw him fall from the sky."

-----

"earthling! state your gender and sexual preference!"

"what."

you're sure your mouth is hanging wide open, the offending finger pointed inches from your face only managing to confuse you even more. this man fell from the sky. you try to adjust to this arguably vital piece of information, but it seems even as the seconds tick by you can't grasp the thought that a seemingly human male could simply fall from the sky as easily as he did.

the man sighs. brushes off nonexistent dirt from his clothes that, if not for the fact that he just fell from the sky, would probably be in perfect condition. he clears his throat, "earthling! state your gender and-"

"no, no, i got that part," you interject, much to the disbelief of the unknown man. should you have done that? probably not. who knows what this man's capable of. "i mean, like, why?"

the man scrutinizes your every move for a few seconds, squinting his eyes at you. you don't know what for, but it's better not to think about it. "allow me to explain, human." maybe you preferred to be called earthling, you think offhandedly. "my king is in dire need of a queen. i have been given the task to find one suitable to his tastes. if you're not interested, i can simply search elsewhere. though if you are, your offspring will be pronounced the next leader of—"