EXO - WHEN THEY OVERSTIMULATE YOU

A L L C R E D I T S T O T U M B L R U S E R S :

Xiumin/Minseok :

The small, vibrating toy you had owned was now being mercilessly pressed against you. Minseok was relishing in your screams and pleas for him to stop, but he knew you could take it and if you couldn’t, you knew your safe word. Another orgasm over took you and you shook, looking him in the eye. 

Can you handle it?” 

Luhan :

The overstimulation wasn’t intentional at first. But the more Luhan heard your desperate sounds the more he got into it. He started toying with you, bringing you over the edge again and again and only with his fingers. The way you reacted to him pumped his ego as you gripped his arm. 

I didn’t know I could make you feel this way.” 

Kris/Yifan :

Teasing you is one of Kris’ favorite things to do, he likes this almost as much as overstimulating you. Something about watching you crumble because of him, multiple times makes him weak in the knees. He pumped his fingers into you and you let out silent screams. His teeth sunk into your neck as your thighs shook around his arm. 

That’s it, look at those thighs shake.” 

Suho/Junmyeon :

His eyes locked with yours as he worked his mouth on you. Junmyeon’s finger dug into your hips, attempting to hold you still as you fisted his hair. He chuckled to himself as you threw your head back, cumming again. His hands moved to your thighs, pinning them open before going at it again. 

You react so beautifully.” 

Lay/Yixing :

Months of pent up sexual tension was coming out at once and Yixing’s slammed into your again. He wasn’t letting up as he felt you cum around him again. He forced to look at him, so he could watch your face contort and he groaned. He loved your fucked out face and the way you clutched onto him. 

You look good like this, a cumming mess.” 

Baekhyun :

The toy glided over you for what seemed like the 100th time. Baekhyun was watching your every move, your every reaction and he licked his lips. He loved this, he wanted you desperate to cum for him and he wanted you desperate for him to stop. He needed you to feel too good because of him. 

I love this, look at your face, so fucked out.” 

Chen/Jongdae :

Jongdae’s mouth curled into a smirk before reattaching itself to you. You would tell him if you really wanted him to stop and he knew that. He was simly living to please, sending you into orgasm after orgasm. He let up, finally and looked at your tense and shaking form. 

I love it when I make you scream.” 

Chanyeol :

Those long fingers were doing a number on you as he pumped them into you, his other hand holding your thigh open. He wasn’t letting up and his mouth was sokaing up your screams. You wrapped your arms around his neck has he continued and you whimpered in his ear. Chanyeol sent you over the edge again, laughing as you dug your nails into his skin.

Another one? Or do you want me to stop? I think you can handle another one.”

D.O/Kyungsoo :

Both of his arms were wrapped around your thighs as laid inbetween them. Kyungsoo’s tongue mercilessly lapped at the pool inbetween your legs. Normally your sounds would fluster him but right now the screams were adding to his torture. He wanted you to cum again and again. 

You taste so good, I’d hate to waste a drop. Maybe you should cum again.” 

Tao/Zitao :

Tao was rough when it came to sex and you knew this. But you never thought you would be begging him to stop making you cum. It was orgasm after orgasm as the toy glided over you and he smiled at your struggle. He had control over you and your orgasms, he loved it. 

You like it when i make you cum like this, don’t you?” 

Kai/Jongin :

Jongin rolled his hips against you roughly, tugging your hair lightly. Your nails scratched down his back and he groaned at the feeling of you tightening around him again. He dug his own nails into your hips and fucked you through your orgasm and continued fucking you. 

I can’t get enough of you.” 

Sehun :

Sehun could have quite a mean streak when it came to sex. He either teased you incredibly or made you shake, begging for him to stop. This was one of those times and he was making you shake. He adjusted your position, making him go deeper and triggering another orgasm. He sat still and watched you convulse around him, before continuing.

“What was that? You want more?” 

© tumblr