Chapter 6: Moms and Weird Grandpas

"It was amazing. I still hate him, of course, but he's one good kisser." I sigh.

       Holy s*** I sound like a h**.

     "EEEEEE!" Jordan and  Carly squeal together, jumping onto Jordan's bed.

     I'm currently FaceTiming them, telling them about my life that sort of started becoming interesting.

     "Cameron's finally gonna get a mannnnn!" Jordan sings in his naturally girly voice.

     I roll my eyes, a ghost of a smile hinting on my face.

     "Anyways, what have you guys been up to without me?" I ask.

     "Jordan's been forcing me to rewatch Project Runway with him." Carly whines.

      "Oh just admit it sis! You love a Project Runway queen!" He snaps, pretending to flip hair over his shoulder.

     I laugh, "So hows it going with Jackson?" I ask Jordan.

     He sighs dreamily, "I'm still not over his abs, and his hair, and the way he leans. Oh, he leans against walls so great. I wish I could lean like he does. He does it so effortlessly. I don't look like he does when I lean against walls." He says.

     Me and Carly look at him like he's grown two heads and then burst out laughing, "You like the way he leans!?" We exclaim together. I knew Jordan was obsessed with his boyfriend, but not that obsessed.

     A/N: I doubt anybody knows the reference, but "the way he leans" part is based off of episode 1 of  "My So Called Life."

     "Nooooo. I'm obsessed with the way he leans! I'm obsessed with everything about him!" He sighs again.

     "Okay, enough of that. I wanna know more about this guy! All you told us was that your in a prank war with him, and that you guys kissed today! What's his name?" Carly asks.

     "Ashton." I answer bluntly.

     Jordan perks up at the name, "Ashton who?" He asks, interested.

     "Ashton Towners."

     He screams, making me and Carly flinch.

     "THE ASHTON TOWNERS!?" He squeals.

     "You know him?"

     "He's insta famous! Of course I know him! He's like a freakin Greek god! Cameron! You have to get him to talk to me PLEASE!" Jordan squeals some more.

     "Oh my gosh! I know him! He's got like 100k followers or something!" Carly agrees.

     I check for an Ashton Towners on Instagram and sure enough, he's got 105k followers.

     My eyes go wide, "Literally all he does his post pics of his abs! How does he have so many followers?" I ask.

     "His fans consist of Gay boys, Moms, 12 year old girls, and teen girls. And some weird grandpas." Jordan says in a 'duh' tone.

     "Moms and grandpas?" I ask.

     "I wouldn't think too much about it. It's best not to if you don't wanna have nightmares." Carly warns.

                               ~~~
     I ended the call a few minutes later. It was 10:30 and I was beginning to get tired.

     I slip into my comfortable bed after getting ready and quickly drift off into a peaceful sleep- until I'm woken up by phone ringing.

     I check the number but it reads unknown.

      Who could be calling me at midnight?

     I pick up on the third ring, "Finally! I thought you'd never answer." I hear a familiar voice croak.

     "What do you want Ashton? And how'd you get my number?"

     "First off, I want you," I've heard that pick up line too many times, "and secondly, I have my ways."

      Okay, I have to admit, his sleepy voice if pretty sexy.

    "Why'd you call?" I ask, suddenly very irritated.

     "I couldn't sleep. I was bored." He replies.

      "Well, I was sleeping. But I'm not anymore because someone decided to wake me up!" I say.

     "Jeez. If you don't wanna sleep I'll just go." He says, and I suddenly regret what I said.

     "Wait! I'll talk with you." I say softly.

     "I knew you couldn't resist me." I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

     From then on, we talk about random stuff, laughing and smiling the whole time. Somewhere between 3 and 4 in the morning, I fall back asleep, Ashton still on the line, the sound of his soft breathing comforting me to one of the best sleeps I have ever had.

     A/N: sry this is such a shot chapter! It was mainly to introduce Jordan and Carly more! It's just a filler chapter but more pranks are soon to come!

      Love you My Sexy Taters!!!