Chapter 26- Whhhaaattt?

^^ OMGGGGG I FINISHED BoO!!! I swear on the river Styx I won't spoil :3 but I made a after BoO fanfic to keep all the fangirls happy ;-; because I'm sooooo sad the Percy Jackson series has ended. The important thing is, is to not cry because it's over, smile because it happened. ;) ^^

I jump up and snatch Leo's camera. He starts to fall back in alarm, then catches himself and smirks. Percy gave him a your lucky I don't have a closet to hide your body, because I would kill you.

I smile at the thought, and smile because it's Saturday. Saturdays always remind me of walks through the forest, tanning by the lake. Then sometimes when I fell asleep, Percy would throw me in and I would get mad. Then, he would apologize and we would spend the day at the bottom of the lake in a bubble.

All those days were spent with my Seaweed Brain.

The thought makes me grin so hard my cheeks hurt.

*********=^.^=*********

He takes my hand, and we walk together. Leo had agreed not to bug us all day if we bought him enough tokens to last the day at Chuck E. Cheeses.

My gods, The Bad Boy Supreme label was done for after today.

Percy and I walk by a hot dog cart, and he stops to buy one.

"Annabeth, you want one?" He says.

"Sure."

The girl working the cart was wearing a striped apron, and was unbelievably flirting with my boyfriend.

"Hey. Your cute, how about I give you some free and we can meet after this?" She says slyly.

I almost explode with anger, but Percy stops me with a puzzled look on his face as she flirted on.

"Wait, wait." Percy said. The usual confused look on his face looked more unsure then normal.

The girl behind the cart wasn't even really pretty. I chided myself for thinking that. Gods, I was so angry at this girl. The orange freckles on her face reminded me of spray-painted liquid Cheetos.

"Oh. My. Gods." Percy mumbled.

"Nancy Bobofit?" He asked in awe.
She looked surprised.

"Uhh yeah. How do you know me?" She looked puzzled. Then she gasped.

"Percy Jackson?"

Fury bubbled inside me that Percy knew her name.

"Wow. You got hot since sixth grade." She smirked.

I pulled one of my fists back, not even aware of what I was doing. I wanted to smack the Cheetos off her face. But Percy grabbed my hand before it connected with her jaw, and I felt myself calm down a little.

"Nancy. I hope you realize, that only my GIRLFRIEND Annabeth right here," he kissed my cheek to add emphases "is allowed to call me hot. And might I mention, you are just now taking interest in me. Why don't you go get a life and a different man, huh? Because you won't find it here." He left it at that, and I almost heard her mouth hit the ground.

She yelled a few curses, but Percy linked my arm with his, and together we walked into the sinking cream-colored sunset.

^^AWWW who remembers Nancy? Lol I wish I could forget her -_- I always wished one day Percy would come and tell her off, and it looks like my dreams have come true. I've wanted for so long for her to get what she deserves!! :3 til' next time!! ^^