Chapter 2 "watch out"

As Ray and Sky started to walk to school after 30 minutes of nagging Ray to get up.  They were on there way to high school together. 

     As they were walking they notice yelling behind them getting closer.  They turned around they saw a wolf getting beat up across the street by what they thought was the master.  As there first instinct not knowing what was happening they run. Run in the direction of the nose the sound the ... the....   screaming.  What were they doing ray thought. why are we running why?  I want to help but what are we going to do we.

       " we can't call the cops they won't do anything about it it's his wolf they don't care what happens"
Ray said as a worried face spread across. "That's Exactly why we need to help because no one else will."  As they got close that were shocked by what they saw blood cuts all over the wolf.  They stoped 5 foot away and saw everything they had happened.  All they saw was this white haired male wolf on the ground with blood bruises cuts all over him.  But the face expression was sad.  Was nothing.  Was something you couldn't explain In words at least not ones that we know of. "HAY STOP" sky screams running close to the boy who was hitting him. Me running right behind her as if i could not keep up.

   The boy with the brown hair turns around and looks at her.  All the sudden a small smile spreads Crossed his face.  "What are you smiling for you Idiotic psychopath." Rays eyes steaming with fire. As  Sky's hand comes up and hits him right in the face. "SKY" I yell as I run up to her. As the boy got up I can see the fire in his eyes. But then he smiled. WHAT? Is the only word that was going through my head until I hear "just teaching him a lesson don't you do the same thing." "I would never hit him like that what do you think I am. You are sick if you do things like that to him you have no right to even have him."  I watch as the wight haired boy got to his feet looking down.  With a blank expression on his face like he knows something bad will happen later. I can't do anything about it so I just stand there watching what's happening. My mind is racing with thoughts like what should I do what could I do. " what are you doing you have no right to treat him like that."  I said and as I started to talk I felt something hard hit my face.  He punched me. "RAY" I hear in the back ground and everything went black.

        "RAY" sky screamed as she feel to her Knees holding his head. "Don't you dare touch him again I will have you in prison."  "Whatever you can try but just remember they are not equals and they never will be they are nothing less that a pet with a collar."  With that the brown haired boy dragged the white haired wolf down the road.

Sorry this was short it was 530 words and sorry I haven't posted in awhile hope you have a Marry Christmas