You're Under Arrest Chapter 1

This story was requested by @zodiac-princess1043 and her oc, Maria The Cat will be in this story. Since that she's a princess, I hope you don't mind I have her as a citizen mobian for this story since I already made it.

This chapter has been updated a bit due to some small mistakes.

My oc, Derek The Bat are in this story. Enjoy!

There has been some crimes going on in the city. A mysterious mobian has been stealing objects from museums. G.U.N has been searching for this mobian for months until they caught the figures form. "It looks like a mobian bat sir." The agent said. "We better search for him. Men! Find this bat!" The agents quickly ran out of the building as fast as they could. Meanwhile with Derek, he was taking a nap under a tree when suddenly, someone grabbed his hand roughly, waking him up. "What the..." "You're under arrest!" "For what!?" "For stealing the museum's important history artifacts." "I think you got the wrong bat. I didn't steal anything." "There's not many bats here in this town and we caught a bat shaped figure in the museum." The G.U.N agent showed him the photo which made him widen his eyes. "You're coming with us!" "You have the wrong bat! I didn't steal anything!" Suddenly, one of the stolen artifacts fell out of his jacket pocket. He widened his eyes as they glared at him. "Let's go." "I was framed! I didn't do it!" He said with a glare. Before he could escape, they put on special cuffs that blocks his powers. The agents took him away as he followed them with a glare. A few hours later, Maria was putting on some makeup until she got a phone call. "Hello? What!? I'm on my way!" Maria quickly ran out of the house and went to the G.U.N building to see her brother. When she arrived, she went to the front table. "Where's Derek?" "He's in room 3." "Thanks." Maria ran into room 3 and saw Derek wearing an orange outfit and he was behind bars, still wearing the cuffs. Derek looked at him with a soft face and began to speak in his deep voice. "Maria..." "Derek! What did you do!?" "I didn't do anything. They placed me under arrest because they think I stole some items from the museum." "What!? But why you?" "Because they think a mobian bat was behind this and they think it was me. I was also framed." "Don't worry bro. I'll get you out of there." "He's not going anywhere." Maria turned around and saw a black and red hedgehog with red eyes glaring a her. "He's not going anywhere until we know if it was him or not." "But it wasn't him. He would never steal." "He had a stolen object in his pocket. He could be the thief we were searching for. Court will begin in 2 weeks so you're just gonna have to wait." "But he's innocent." "You can still see him but visiting time is over." "I'm not leaving him!" Shadow grabbed her and gently pushed her outside. "Come back tomorrow." Shadow said as he closed the door. Maria growled to herself as she walked away.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Shadow: Go home.
Maria: Let him go.
Derek: *Rolls his eyes*

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 2. Have a great day. Author out 💝💝💝

It's probably not the best but I hope you enjoy it so far.