In Love With An Agent Chapter 4

The G.U.N agents brought Maria to her cell and locked the cell door. "Shadow, you're in charge of Maria." "Yes sir." The agents left the room as Shadow sat next to her cell. "What were you thinking?" Derek asked. "I just wanted to get you out of here." "Well you should of waited until court." Derek said as Maria lowered her ears. "It's like you don't want to be saved." "I do. I just don't want to get in more trouble." Maria groaned a little as Shadow chuckled. "What's so funny?" She asked. "It's cute to see someone get in trouble just to save their brother. Especially since you tried so hard. Not many people would be brave enough to do such a thing." Maria blushed at this. "Why's that?" "Because of me mostly. But you must of wanted to enjoy my company." Maria blushed madly. "I-I did not. I just wanted my brother back." Shadow chuckled again as Maria looked away with embarrassment. "Wow sis. Didn't know you were a guy magnet." Derek said. Maria growled quietly as she looked away. *Thinks* "Do I like him?"

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Maria: What are you doing?
Derek: Are you sure?

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 5. Have a great day. Author out 💝💝💝