He's Innocent Chapter 2

The next day,  Maria came back to the G.U.N agency and walked towards Derek's room. "Derek." "Hey Maria." "Don't worry. I'll get you out of here soon." "Why bother? They are very professional. They'll catch you in a second." "But I have to do something to get you out." "Just wait til trial. I'll get out then." "But I can't wait that long. You're innocent." "I know but they won't believe me." "Miss?" Maria turned her head and sees Shadow. "Is there a problem?" "No. No problem except that you got the wrong mobian!" "We'll just have to see what happens during court but for now, he must stay here due that he's a suspect." "But this is a huge mistake!" Shadow placed a hand on her shoulder. "I understand your opinion but I'm just doing my job. Please try to understand." Shadow removed his hand from her and walked away. Maria looked at Derek and saw him throwing the ball at the wall a couple of times as he kept catching it. "Do you have any plans on how to get out?" "I'd rather wait for court for now because if I tried to escape,  they would kill me for sure. And also because they blocked my powers." Maria began to think for moment. "I'll be right back!" Maria said as she ran off. Derek was confused but he shrugged it off as he continued to throw the ball.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Shadow: Nice try.
Derek: Really?
Maria: What now?

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 3. Have a good day. Author out 💝💝💝