Ch1. The project.

Location: Pentagon.

Colonel James pov.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO TEST THESE THINGS!? My son's one of them for Christ's sake!" Yelled the President. "I understand you disagree, but we are only testing how they acknowledge each other's presence." I explained calmly. He sighed. "Alright. Alright! But, if one of those things kills my son, it's your ass." He told me. "Yes sir, Mr. Henderson sir." I said and saluted. He waved me off and I walked away.

??? Pov.

I was sitting in the nice little room the soldier man had kindly set up for me. The door opened and he walked in. "Think of the devil and cometh he shall." I said causing him to raise an eyebrow. "You are being transported to another facility. Would you like to keep your stuff or get new stuff?" He asked. "I would like to keep my old stuff, please. Old memories and all that." I amswered. "You always were the best one here Y/n. Too bad you have to get lumped in with the crazies. Bit it's for the betterment of humanity." He said. "I understand. I once wished well for humanity." I stated. He nodded and left the room. (Y/n doesn't have a compatibility measuring because no one knows which mind belongs to Y/n. Hence preventing the scaling of what's an outburst and what isn't from being made. How did I just come up with that off the top of my head?) As he left I felt another thought. 'The creature born from torment is awakening.'

??? Pov.

I was sitting in my room. Half is black and darl while the other half is green and lively. My door opened revealing the man. "How are you today..." He studied my clothes and face "L/n." He finished. I gave a polite smile. "I am well today. How is my brother?" I ask. "He is good. Would you like to keep your stuff or replace it whem you move." He stated. "Replace half keep the other. Oh! Send brother dearest my regards." I said. He nodded and left after writing down my request.

??? Pov.

I lay on my purple bed looking at the black ceiling in my room. Suddenly my door opened and I looked only to see James. "Hello Colonel." I said flatly. "Hello Sasha." He replied. "You are moving so what do you want to keep and leave?" He asked. "Fuck you so leave everything and copy it exactly at the new place." I answered and faced the ceiling again." I heard a sigh and the door closed.

??? Pov.(last one I swear. Plz dont kill me.)

I hit the upload button and pushed my.chair away from the desk and stood. I grabbed my knife and turned on my heel, throwing it into a punching bag with the face of my dad, causing to sand pour out. "That satisfied me." I said chuckling darkly feeling HIM start to come out.

" I said chuckling darkly feeling HIM start to come out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I quickly regained control right as the door opened. "Who am I talking to?" He asked. I smirked. "Beep beep Richie." I stated smiling insanely. "Anti. Got it. Do you want to keep your old stuff or not? You're being relocated." "Keep it." The weakling said. He walked out and we returned to the computer.

 He walked out and we returned to the computer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Timeskip James pov.

As all the trucks pulled in, four cages that were blocked so they cant see appeared. They placed the cages in the cafeteria. All the cages opened revealing, Anna, possessed Sasha eyeing Jordan, calm Y/n, and confused Jordan. "I was about to speak when Sasha grabbed Jordan by the collar and pulled him down. He started sweating while his left eye twitched. "You're a youtuber! That editing on the pumpkin video was great! Why are you here?" She asked. "Thanks. It wasn't editing though." She looked confused.

She stepped back surprised

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She stepped back surprised. I noticed Y/n and Dark looked angry. They were glaring at Jordan and Anti. Y/n and Jordan were staring at each other. The slit on Jordan's throat slowly healed itself and the blood disappeared. He walked up to Y/n and stuck his hand out. Y/n smacked his hand away and socked him in the jaw. Jordan started chuckling darkly and looked at Y/n. His eyes were black with green pupil. His throat slit itself again and he pulled a knife out of knowhere.

I went to stop them but little miss edge put her arm in front of me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I went to stop them but little miss edge put her arm in front of me. She then pointed at Ann/Delilah who was switching because she wanted to help but didn't know what tto do or who to stop. Resulting in half of her being like dark while the other half was like anti. She just slumped down to her knees and started crying causing the two to stop. Dark looked guilty but Anti seemed, is that? No. Ew that sick fuck. Anti shoved Dark back and put his knife in his pocket. He crouched in front of the girl. He put his hand on her cheek causimg her to look at him. She smiled slightly and so did he. Until he started grinning. He picked her up and ran. "So musch sadness and fear!" Suddenly he stopped amd turned around nad gently put her down. "Sorry. He does that sometimes."  Jordan said. She simply nodded and he wiped her face. He walked back looked at edgy. "Who are you?" He asked. "Sasha." She stated. He nodded and Anti came out. "You belomg to ME now." He said and laughed while walking away. "Did he just claim me?" She asked and suddenly her appearance shifted. "Ooh~. So dominant." She said while rubbing her thighs together, blushing. "I'm surroumded by weirdos." I said and walked them all to their rooms and left.