The Baby Project: Awsten Knight

Y/N POV

"Hey there, angel." I hear as I shut my locker.

Awsten Knight, my brother Geoff's best friend, stands there with a smirk on his perfect face.

"Fuck off, Awsten," I say focusing on my locker.

"Aww come on, don't be like that babe."  He responds wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"First of all, what point of fuck off do you not understand and second I'm not 'babe'. "

"Wow ok someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Awsten mutters rolling his eyes.

"What do you want Awsten" I question walking closer to the class that we share together.

"I can't have a decent conversation with my best friend's sister?" He asks with a pout.

"In your case, no you cannot." I say giving him a glare before walking in.

Awsten quickly sticks his tongue out at me whole taking he's seat across the room.

I flip him off.

"As you all know the school has decided to add a new project to this class." The teacher picks up a bag and we all groan.

The Baby Project. It all happened to cause some poor girl got herself pregnant and school for some reason thought we should all get parenting lessons.

"This is the baby you all will have to look after," He says pick up the plastic child, "You and a classmate that I will pick will be responsible for 'feeding', 'changing', and caring for this child."

Everyone in the class already knew that this project was gonna be a nightmare. even worse, our teacher in charge of picking our partners.

"Ok so here's the list of partners. Geoff and Chloe," He starts calling out names, different vocal expressions can be heard.

"Otto with Jawn, and finally Y/n and Awsten." I immediately raise my hand.

"Yes, Y/n?" the teacher says with an annoyed look, seemingly knowing what I planned say.

"Can I switch partners?" I beg, knowing that if I get paired with Awsten I'll end up doing all the work.

"Aye! What's soo bad with working with me." I hear Awsten complain behind me.

"No Y/n you cannot switch partners. You must stay with Awsten." I roll my eyes.

I put my head down, knowing it will probably be the last time I get rest thanks to this project and Awsten.

I feel Awsten's sit next to me.

"Working with me seriously can be that bad?" He says. I could almost hear the smirk on his face.

I keep my head on the cool table as I hear our teacher's footsteps around the room.

"What do you wanna name it?" I ask softly.

"You wanna name it?" Awsten seemed puzzled.

"Well, we can't just refer to it as "the baby" so what do we name it?" I look up from the table.

"Umm, I don't know. Natasha? Nat for short?" He says looking as if he's waiting for me to mock him.

"Ok?" He says briefly.

"Ok," I answer, surprised that he's not asking to give it some dumb name.

"Yeah, It's a nice name." He says.