* seven.

SAMANTHA PRIOR'S LIFE.
( i legit spent HOURS on this shit.
it's now 5:27AM and i started around
1AM, but that's probs bc i was distracted. )

born on june 14th, 2000

born on june 14th, 2000 .. GERTRUDE HAWTHORN became the daughter to MARY HAWTHORN and ISSAC HAWTHORN. growing up, she had a good childhood, none of that angsty shit.. though the only angsty thing that she has going on in her life IS that her father doesn't spend much time with them. always in and out of the house, she never spent time with him and he never really gave her attention. she never had that " father protectiveness " on her. though, she had her mother's love and that wad enough for her to get by.
being an only child brought a lot of boredom and creativity with the mind.. with that, she started to pick up on doing a lot of things most would consider " reckless ", but she just called it USING THE IMAGINATION.
ever since she started her education, she always went to private schools because her father said so. even though he didn't pay much attention, he always said " EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT " which she somewhat ALWAYS AGREED WITH, but it always bored her to death. this made her start BREAKING THE RULES and DOING THE STUPIDEST THINGS around SCHOOLS. getting into HUGE FIGHTS at school for either STUPID REASONS or just for DEFENDING HER FRIENDS.
eventually, her parents divorced. her father was having an affair with his ASSISTANT and her MOTHER WAS HEARTBROKEN. filled with ANGER, her mother went back to being MARY PRIOR and well.. GERTRUDE HAWTHORN disappeared and SAMANTHA PRIOR became introduced to the world.

    when SENIOR YEAR rolled by, sam was 18 and began to have a boyfriend named SHAWN HATHAWAY

when SENIOR YEAR rolled by, sam was 18 and began to have a boyfriend named SHAWN HATHAWAY. those two were in LOVE and even some even said THEY WOULD GET MARRIED. as time went by, they BOTH did RECKLESS things together. it wasn't normally THAT BIG, just small things. until the very last day of school, her BOYFRIEND decided to do a RECKLESS THING and DESTROY SCHOOL PROPERTY.