My One & Only Perverted Demon

Roc x Reader

"Mom! How do you marry dad?" Your little daughter ask you. Her big (e/c) doe eyes sparkles as she waited for answers.

"Hmm... Lets see."

-flashback-

It was a peaceful day, at least for you. You're an angel who lives in a world where angels and demons kinda... friendly? Sometimes you saw angels and demons faught but sometimes kind to each other. But you decided not to take the thing seriously. A sudden touch on your shoulder make you flinch.

"Hey (y/n)~" the blue haired demon smiled at you. His tail swings swiftly like a dog's tail when its happy.

"H-Hey Roc." You replied, shock with his sudden appearence. Also blushed when his face suddenly too close with your's.

"What do you want... Ugh..." you snarled as you pushed him away. Start to backing away from the demon, you planned how to run away from him, again...

"Lets go on a date~" that demon asked you out for a date and you're not even in a relationship!

When he was busy talking about the so called date, you took the chance to escape from him and ran away. But the demon easily grabbed your wrist. You felt like you wanted to cry when he smirked at you.

"My my~ Little angel here wanted to run away it seems~" he said in a teasing tone and carried you bridal style. You struggled to escape but he wont let you go.

"Let me goooo!!!!" You yelled at him.

He gave you a sudden kiss on the lips to make sure you'll shut up for a moment. You blinked and confused but then you realized that you had a little crush on him.

Its been 3 years since he's being chasing you. Always stalked you and bothered you. He's a pervert demon but sometimes he cared about you. He's a bit dangerous since he's good at knife and always used it on you. But, when he was there to save you, you felt a bit... happy.

"(Y-.... n)" You snapped from your thoughts when he called your name. He put you down on a bench in the nearby park. He start to muttered something.

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and a dark red shade appeared across his face. "(Y/n)... Umm... I..." he asked shyly and you looked at him, confused.

"Uhm... I know you hated me. Its because Im a creepy, pervert stalker. And I always bothered you and stuffs. But... you know..."

He smirked at you and kissed you again, but longer. When he was kissing you, you felt something on your finger. He broke the kiss and turned away. You looked at your finger, a diamond ring was placed on it.

"You have no reasons to deny the proposal you know..." he said, with a dark blush on his face. Smilling, you nod and said "Ill be honour to marry you, Mr Roc." in a teasing tone.

"Because you're my one and only perverted demon~"

-flashback ends-

Listening to your story intensely, your daughter's eyes glimmers.

"Its like a fairytale!" she said happily. You look at her and smile. "Yes it is."