I

Words: 501

----

Optimus walked through the halls of the Autobot base, walking to the main area of the base. The echos of his pedes hitting the hard concrete ground.

As Optimus reached the main area, he was greeted with various of beeps and other noices Bumblebee made.

.:Morning Boss!:. Bumblebee beeped as he looked up at Optimus.

"Hello Bumblebee." Optimus said, his tired and work down face looking at the young scout. Ratchet looked up from his work and started walking towards Optimus and Bee.

"Optimus, how are you feeling?" Ratchet asked as he looked at Optimus face, noticing the tired look.

"I am fine Ratchet." Optimus said before walking towards the monitor and opening up encrypted Lacon data files. Ratchet of course, wasn't convinced that Optimus was... "Alright".

Ratchet went over to his work space which was next to the monitor Optimus was working on. Bumblebee had already left and started talking with Bulkhead before they went off to get the kids.

Ratchet once again looked at Optimus face. "Optimus, how have you been... feeling lately?" Ratchet asked as he awaited for Optimus answer.

Optimus stopped what he was doing and set his servos flat on the desk, sighing before talking.

"I... have been experiencing these dreams, or flashbacks lately in my sleep." Optimus said, turning his helm around to look at Ratchet.

"And how long has been happening? Recently or for longer?" Ratchet asked Optimus as he brought out a data pad and typed down some notes.

"They've started more recently, but every night they keep on getting longer, the one I had last night was what made me... start to question this." Optimus said.

"I see..." Ratchet said as he took down more notes. "Have you had dreams or flashbacks before?".

"I have, but these seem... different." Optimus said as he looked down slightly.

"Different?... what do you mean by that?" Ratchet asked, looking up from the data pad.

Optimus didn't really know why these seemed different from the rest of the dreams he's had, but these seem far to strange to be dreams, and they were more than flashbacks.

"I-"

The sound of an alarm was going off from the monitor, indicating that an energon mine was located, and probably by the decepticons.

"Ratchet, activate the ground bridge." Optimus said, walking in front of the groundbrige.

"Optimus, your the only one available right now, could you wait for the team to come back?" Ratchet said as he put in the coordinates  into the groundbrige control.

"I will call if I'm in need of backup, for now I will go alone." Optimus said as he activated his battle mask.

Ratchet sighed before pulling the lever to the activate the groundbrige.
The bright blue and green portal appeared In front of Optimus, who transformed and drove into the portal.

Prepared for anything...

-----

Welcome to my first chapter for my Oplita Fanfic. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Stay in tune for the next to see what happens next...