III

Words: 532
-

Optimus walked threw the groundbridge to the main area of the base towards Ratchet, his face unguarded with a tired look, with one of his servos clenched up as he held the piece he find.

"So, did you find anything out there?" Ratchet asked as he turned from his work towards the prime.
"...just an energon mine that was already raided by the decepticons." Optimus stated.
"Arg, just our luck I guess!" Ratchet exclaimed as he threw his arms up.
"... I will be retreating to my quarters for a short time, inform me if anything comes up." Optimus said as he started walking to the hallway.
"I-... Alright..."

As Optimus made his way to his quarters opening the door and closing it after him, he made his way to his berth and sat down on it, his legs creaking a bit as they were bent making optimus groan in discomfort. Rubbing the back of his neck Optimus took out the piece he found from the mine.
What a strange thing to find in the middle of know where... where did it come from? Was it there this whole time? Who did it belong to? What was it?...
All these questions where racing threw the primes prosesser, it hurts.
'Maybe... a little recharge couldn't hurt... No! I can't. I'm a leader, I need to be here for my team!...'

Optimus put the pink piece on the table that was near his bed before getting up and heading to the door.

.
..
...
[ unknown bots POV ]

Somewhere in the forest, a bot was sitting by a tree, the weight from them slightly bending it but not much for it to break.
They looked at the cracked armor of their arm and saw a missing piece from it.

"Damn... no use retrieving it now..." they said quietly to themselves. It was almost time for a recharge. The sky on this strange planet soon darkened from an orange to a purple, then completely black with little but bright stars showing themselves.

They closed their optics and leaned back, enjoying the piece and quiet from the sound of the wind to the bushes and trees that shook. And soon.. the night took them...

.
..
...

"...Orion?"

There... theres that voice again. So quiet but soft and kind.
Why are they calling out to me?
Whos calling out to me?

The black suddenly vanishes and I'm left with the scene of a bright city, I seem to be in a park of some kind..
"Orion! What are you looking at silly?"
That sweet voice...
I've heard it somewhere before.
Not since.

.
..
...

Optimus optics snap open up from his recharge and sits up from his bed. His head started to hurt and his frame was overheating.
Optimus coverd his face with his servos.

'Keep it together...'
'Calm down...'
'Keep your emotions in check...'
'Dont let it consume you...'

Optimus repeats to himself, the same words his mentor told him when he became a prime.
Optimus uncovers his face from his servos as they rested in his lap.
"What's wrong with me?..."

-

GOD IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL ANGST???
Edit: I didn't like the ending so I changed it up a bit