How you meet

This is the chapter for how you and Egon meet, read the full thing to understand why you're a ghost buster, as they were males back then but you're a female.

You two were childhood best friends, along with Peter. Not only was there Ray, Egon and Peter studying the paranormal in the collage, but you joined in as well.

How the ghosts thing all started it because you and Peter, your twin, both saw a ghost. Round about the age of 7, you and Peter had to share a room after your parents bought a 2 bedroom house. There was a rumour that the house was haunted and neither you or your twin believed it until the one night, standing at the foot of your bed was a ghost, She was a lady who died in that house many years ago.

Of course, you and Peter didn't start the study of the paranormal with your best friends, until you were 13. And obviously the only people who believed you were Ray and Egon.

Now, you may have been childhood friends, but you haven't known each other since "the day you were born." You were around 3 when you became friends with Ray and Egon. And from the day you turned 11, you and Egon started to produce feelings for one another.

Obviously, you didn't tell each other for years, up until you began the ghostbusters.

Obviously it's a bit weird for a female to be a ghostbuster but, the people of the world accepted you as you are Venkmans twin sister and they could see that.

A/N

Word count: 236

Authors notes will forever be in bold and maybe underlined  but they don't count for the word count.