1 month later

This past month has been hell for the Ghostbusters, many calls were coming in, exactly 57 in total, 12 were fake. The other 45 were the most difficult calls ever.

It wasn't just one ghost, it was like 5 to 10 in each call. So for the past month or so, you and the boys have been busy catching ghosts.

It was currently 9:24 AM and there hasn't been any calls, but it was a day off, so if any came in then they would be ignored.

You and Egon have been waiting for a day off for ages, because you haven't had chance for many dates or night ins together. You've been dating for a month and the relationship hasn't had a chance to become serious yet, as of calls.

So for the day off, you and Egon planned to stay together inside for the full day. The both of you sat in his office. You sat on the desk, legs around Egon's waist, arms around his neck. Whilst Egon has his arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

You two mumbling incoherent things to each other.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Egon"

With those last words said before Egon smashed his lips against yours, in a loving, passionate kiss. The kiss seemed to go on for an eternity, until you pulled away for air.

After you pulled away, it seemed that Egon hadn't had enough. He attached his lips to your jawline, leaving a trail of soft sweet kisses down to your neck. He carried on until he found your sweet spot, his hands trailing up and down your waist.

Once he found your sweet spot, he started sucking and even a little biting, leaving a dark purple mark. A few small moans and whimpers left your mouth at this action, as Egon got a sudden burst of confidence he just carried on. Leaving marks all over your neck, to show that you're his.

A knock on the door caused both you and Egon to pull away from each other. The voice of your brother came through the door, "Aye you two hurry up and change we're all going out somewhere." He just got a 'ok' in reply.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was ready and were on their way to Dana's place. After they all got their, Egon and you both sat down on the couch cuddling. The thing is you told yourself to cover your neck with foundation before you came out.

But you completely forgot, Your hair was tied up in space buns as always, showing off your neck. "Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you and Egon have good time in that office alone?" Was the question Dana asked you. "Why?" Was your reply.

"Um, look in the mirror" you did as said and yelled, "Shit, Egon!!"

"That's what you were saying to him in the office (Y/N) when you were having a great time," Ray said, "Okay I'm done" came your reply and you nuzzled your head into Egons neck, with a wine red coloured blush covering your face.

And that's what happened on the day off for you and Egon.

A/N
I wrote this whilst listening to ghostbusters song😂😂❤
Well here's the next chapter as requested