school ((chapter one))

-sorry if there are any misspelled words sometimes I push the wrong words -

~3 years ago~ lisbeth pov:

well here's me writing in a god damn diary or whatever they call it and here's me writing yeah whatever but anyway....

I remember that same god damn night it happen every time I see two parents with a child and every time I remember that night. I feel something, anger, sadness, regret and sometimes I don't regret it and your probably wondering what the fuck I'm talking about well let's see what happen....
.
.
.
.
I sat on the stairs staring at the knife in my hand while loud crashes and the screams and yelling of my parents in the back round can be heard. I groan in annoyance and anger as I grip the knife harder until my hand turn white due to me gripping the knife.

"Lisbeth!!!!!"

"Shut up shut up shut up!" I memble getting a bit louder. I grip it even more I slowly calm down and put the knife down slowly standing up as I began walking down the stairs to the kitchen where my parents are while my father grip my mothers hair as he threw her to the ground. "What..."

"What the fuck you mean what!! Get over here you dumb bitch!!" My father yelled but he ended up coming to me and grip my hair. "Your just like your fucking mother! Always annoying and not doing anything right!! Your both pathetic "

I let him grip my hair while I looked at him emotionless as I reach for a knife on the counter.

"Agh!!" My father yelled as he threw into the wall.

I hold the knife Behind my back as I stood up fast and charged fast towards him and.... STAB!!!
.
.
.
I stand there watching my father collapse to the ground as blood was splashed on the ground and on my face. "Such a shame..." I mumble as I looked down at him. I slowly looked at my mother as she scream and cried.
"Your seriously going to cry over him. He's right you are pathetic and me I don't find myself pathetic.."

"What have you done!!!!!!!" My mother yelled sobbing.

"Shh.." I said going over to her still holding the knife. I kneeled down and pulled her into a hug while she sob into my shoulder. "Shhh.. it's okay let me take the pain away you can be with him if you love him so much..." I whisper into her ear as I stab her fast. I watched her gagged out blood. Blood began to appear on her shirt as she gagged out blood and slowly lay on the ground trying to keep the blood in while slowly dying. I looked down I her. My eyes slowly went normal as I realized what I just did I collapse onto my knees and drop the knife.

"No no no what did I do!" I sobbed out as tears drip down my face while my mom looked up at me tears going down her face as well. I pulled her towards me slowly as I grip her wound trying to stop the blood. "No your going to be okay! Your going to be okay. Your going to be okay..." I yelled and slowly said it slowly.

"Shh it's okay my girl. It's okay you didn't mean it" my mother sobbed out only for more blood to drip out as she grip onto me.

"It won't stop! Mom please tell me what to do!!" I sobbed out loud trying to stop the blood but I never got a answer only silent. I slowly looked at my mother face while her emotionless eyes stared at me. "No....NO!!... you can't be dead please....please!" I yelled out crying.

~half an hour later~

I stopped crying ten minutes ago and i just killed my parents and I regret but deep inside me I don't. I sat in a chair staring at their bodies emotionless.
That is what I'm talking about me killing my parents me just killing my god damn parents and I don't regret but a little bit I do... but oh well it's been done and that's how my fuc-