Chapter 5❥: Back Again?

A Few Weeks Later
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walk around the isles in Target, searching for the cereal packs. I use the cart ahead of me, grabbing the groceries we need before finally finding the cereal isle. "Finally." I breathed out and walked over, picking out Sam's favorite.

"No way." I heard a gasp from behind me, confusing me a little. I slowly turned around and my eyes widened, seeing the two people I never expected to see. "Colby?!" Devyn squealed and lunged forward.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged back, never expecting to see her in LA. "Oh my god what are you doing here?! I missed you soo much!" She yelped and slapped my shoulder, making me chuckle.

"Well, Sam and I moved away." I said smiling, and I glanced at Corey a little. "Hey Colby." Corey greeted softly but I could hear the little guilt in his voice. "Hey." I smiled lightly. "Well, we have to be going. We're moving into our new home tomorrow and I'm too excited to wait." Devyn squealed again, making me chuckle.

I waved them goodbye and smiled lightly before returning to my shopping. I never thought I'd miss them but I guess I did.

I walk through the mansion doors, finally arriving home, and walked into the kitchen. I placed everything down and sighed in relief, when I heard stumbling and a thud. I chuckled lightly, knowing it's Sam and walked over.

I squeaked in surprise once I was lifted off the ground and looked down to see Sam. I chuckled and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Hi baby." I smiled. "Hello my love." He said romantically, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"What's gotten into you today?" I chuckled as he carried me into the kitchen and placed me on the counter. "Nothing. I just miss you." He mumbled making me coe. "You're too cute for me." I said placing a kiss on his nose.

He smiled cutely and rummaged through the bags until he grabbed a chocolate bar. "Heey! That's mine!" I whined and tried grabbing it from him. "But why?" He whined and stuffed his face in my shirt.

"Because I bought it." I said sassily and began eating it in front of him. He opened his mouth a little, asking for some but I shook my head. He looked down sad making me chuckle.

"Here you big baby." I said and he smiled brightly before eating the last bite. "I met Corey and Devyn today." I said randomly, making him choke a little. "Did he hurt you? Colby did he hurt you?" Sam said sternly as he checked me for any bruises.

"Sam, no, he didn't." I said softly, cupping his cheeks and calmed him down a little. "Okay. I would've ripped him apart if he did." Sam growled making me smile lightly. I love how overprotective he is over me.

"He seemed chill actually." I replied, pecking his lips. "Mmm." He hummed and closed his eyes. I chuckled and pecked his lips again, making him smile. "I love your lips on mine." He whispered, slowly opening his eyes.

"Get a room you two. This is a family friendly channel." Elton spoke up, making us laugh as he directed his camera at us. Sam wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him before kissing me again.

"You're unbelievable." Elton muttered before walking away. "You know, maybe we should get a room." Sam smirked as he broke the kiss, making me roll my eyes jokingly. "You kinky motherfucker." I chuckled and hugged him tightly.

I heard the bathroom door open and a little footsteps before a shirtless Sam walked into the room. He ruffled his wet hair and smiled in my direction before shutting the door. He walked over and climbed on the bed, laying between my legs.

I shut my phone off and stared up at the ceiling as I played with his soft hair. "Are you excited for the guests moving in here?" Sam suddenly asked, catching my attention. "I don't know. I hope we at least know them a little." I sighed and he nodded approvingly.

Sam yawned and wrapped his arms around my waist before laying his head on my stomach. "Goodnight love." He mumbled making me chuckle. I closed my eyes deciding to sleep as well.

{724 words}