015...

Jenna Sommers is giving a tour to Elijah if some of Mystic Fallse historical sights. They're walking across the fields of pretty green grasses.

"The old Fell property actualltnsyatys just beyond that fence," Jenna says as she points to a white picket fence.

"Ah, the Fells," Elijah muses. "One of the Founding Families."

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asks.  

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier," Elijah says with ease. "It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, uh, it was Salem, to be precise."

"Massachusetts?" Jenna inquires. "As I'm the witch trials?"

"Which means the ever-lauded families..." Elijah pauses. "Didn't actually found anything."

"Well, i bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1869," Jenna assumes. "Men are very territorial."

"Yes, they are."

Elijah sees Moira walking across the yards. She's wearing some short denim shorts, a red long sleeve with one shoulder revealed big time, one can tell Moira is in a strapless bra. Elijah's eyes move down her body and he sees combat boots on her feet. 

"Elijah, this is my niece, Moira Gilbert," Jenna introduces.

"I heard you were showing Elijah rough old property lines," Moira muses. "Personally, I could use a tour, as well." She offers a smile to Elijah, who returns it. "Where to next?"

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners," Elijah replies. "Some say, you know, the descendants of the slaves are the true keepers of American history."

"I only brought the surveys," Jenna says. "I got that list in my car. Just give me a sec." And she walks away.

"Are you following me or keeping an eye on Jenna?" Elijah asks in amusement as he looks at Moira.

"Both?" Moira smiles.

Elijah laughs amd he looks around. "Let's walk, shall we?"

"Let's."
♠️♠️🖤

Jenna, Elijah, and Moira enter the Grill. They find Damon, Alaric, and Andie Star at a table. Moira walks over amd sits beside Alaric. Ric smiles amd he wraps an arm around her. Elijah smiles warmly ya the sight of ,Rojas happiness.

"Hey, guys," Jenna Greer's.

"So I hear you guys had quite the meeting of historical minds today," Damon says - Alaric had showed up on the tour too.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Jenna replies.

"We should continue this," Andie says suddenly, this is the first time she's seen Moira up close and she doesn't like how pretty she is. "Let's have a dinner party."

"Ooh, my girl, so full of good ideas," Damon muses. "I'll be happy to host. Say tonight, maybe?"

"Ric, please," Moira pleads.