Monster, How Should I Feel?

Sure his team was nice, but they didn't honestly care about him.

Or so Kageyama thought.

They counted him as part of the team, always invited him out for meat buns - (not like they could leave him out of things... even if they wanted to.)

"Here!" Suga smiled brightly, shoving a meat bun in front of the younger Omega's face.

Kageyama softly thanked the third year. He looked around. They were all talking and laughing with each other. Noya, Tanaka and Hinata all having an eating competition, Hinata choked on his meat bun, causing Tanaka to laugh and choke too.

He watched as Suga and Daichi run over to them and slap the two younger students on the back. Noya laughed at his competitors.

Kageyama sighed.
He still held the meat bun in his hand, tho he wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat it.

Yamaguchi stood beside him with a frown.
"Is everything alright, Kageyama?" He asked, nervously biting his lip.

Kageyama nodded, handing the shorter boy his meat bun.

Yamaguchi frowned with confusion, looking to the meat bun, then to Kageyama and back again.

"This is yours-"

"I'm not hungry." He cut off the Beta.

"I'm gonna head home." He mumbled, walking away from the team while everyone was distracted.

Tadashi looked to the tall blonde Alpha who was frowning.
"Tsuki..." he whispered.

Tsukishima nodded.
"Yeah."
He pulled out his phone and sent off a text.

Kageyama opened the door to his empty house. Walking right by the kitchen as his stomach clenched with knots at the thought of food.

He stared at the television for a few moments, wondering if he should watch volleyball videos, or if he should just have a shower and go to bed.

His thoughts were interrupted as a knock came from the front door.

Kageyama scrunched up his nose. When did he ever get visitors...especially this late....

He opened it anyway.

He regretted his decision. He tried to shut the door.

"Hey now Tobio! How rude." Came that annoying voice Kageyama hated so much.

"What are you doing here, Oikawa." He mumbled.

"Well, if you should know. Glasses from your team sent me a message and said you were acting weird...well, weirder than usual." Oikawa smiled.

"Why does Tsukishima have your number?" Kageyama asked.

The Alpha huffed.
"Because I gave it to him last time and said for him to text me if you started acting weird."

"Why?"

Oikawa sighed dramatically.
"Oh, Tobio."

There was a pause.
"He said you haven't been eating." Oikawa frowned.

Kageyama turned his head away from his old team mate.

"And your house doesn't smell like anything's been cooked." He sniffled the air.

"I just god home." Kageyama lied, biting his lip.

Oikawa studied the young Omega a few moments.
"Not a problem, I'll cook for you then!" He smiled, heading towards the kitchen.

Kageyama's chest clenched.
"No!"

Oikawa jumped, startled by the yell.

Kageyama blushed.
"No, I'm tired. I'm going to have a shower and go to bed. I'll wake up early tomorrow to cook something for lunch."