Chapter 6>>

(This Chapter Is A Smut Chapter)

"Let me begin! What is your full name?".

Oh darn it! Why does he have to ask a very basic question?

"My full name is Jemima Luciana Valerian! My turn, what is your full name?", I say quickly before he can turn another question on me.

"I am Jason McIntyre Black", he says with so much pride and smile I'm almost tempted to wipe the smile off his face.

So his full name is Jason that got shortened to Jay?. Nice! But why can it not have been Jase?.

"Are you a twin?", I hear him ask but I don't even bother to answer as I gulp down one shot of the vodka.

"My turn, how did you end up in the Mafia ring?", I ask.

"I grew up doing it but rumors have it that I was abandoned as a child by my parents but I choose to ignore it!", he says standing up to turn on the A/C.

"Why do you choose to ignore it and don't find out the truth?"

"Aside the fact that ignorance is bliss, I choose to ignore it because what is unknown to me can not harm me and you asked me a question when it's not your turn", he says this time around doing pushups.

Pfft! Show off.

I ignore him and just pretend to chuckle and cross my legs. Oh yes! I'm trying to tempt him and God help him because no one has ever been able to resist my charm. Except... Well... Maybe Alan.

"Now it's my turn, how did you end up being the most feared assassin?"

I take another shot of Vodka in a gulp and from the corner of my eyes, I find him staring bewilderedly at me. I hide the smile trying to appear on my face behind a pretence choking cough.

"Are you alright?", he asks, getting up quickly and rushing towards me. "Here have this", he says handing me a water bottle from his bed side lamp.

The earlier he tells me about Dennis, the earlier I get to mess him up in bed.

"Yeah I'm fine now", I state pretending to look in his eyes dreamily.

"My next question, what is the drill on Dennis?", I ask smirking in a mischievous way that might pass as seductive for him.

“Here, listen!. Every morning from 6:00am-7:30am, he leaves his house to the gym. When he gets back, he showers and moves to his office. Monday to Fridays after work, he goes to the club at Vatican city. He spends his Saturdays with his girlfriend and flings. Sunday is the only day he's at home alone. But mind you, there are still some guards lurking. So if you're going to kill him you'll either do that in his office or get him to spend some time with you... Alone”

I totally understand everything but one...

"This Dennis is 'wanted by all' right?", I ask air quoting the 'wanted by all'

"Yeah, so?"

"If you know about his do's and don'ts, his whereabouts and every detail you just gave me, why don't you just kill him yourself?", I ask slightly pushing up my breast and purposely staring at his lips.

But boy are they hot!

"Jon asked me not to", he states simply.

"Alright then, can I have the drink without you asking me a question", I ask with a cute pout and see him glance briefly at my lips.

"Just one last question. How is your name pronounced?". That isn't tough.

"It's either Je-mee-ma or Je-my-ma", I state truthfully. I honestly don't know which is it. Everyone calls my full name Je-mee-ma but only 'him' calls me Je-my-ma.