Aftermath

Next morning, Shen Wei is the first one to awaken and  beside him an unconcious  Yunlan with few bruises that he done.

     "Yunlan." As he turned his Yunlan toward him. His soft cute brown eyes suddenly open. "And shoved Shen Wei in fear. "Get away from me!" Yunlan shout to him while covering himself with the blancket.

     Shen Wei tried to apologize on what he did. But Yunlan  reply him   a pillow on his face. As he throw everything to Shen Wei. "Get out! Get out!" He shout. As Shen Wei being pushed outside his room.

      Da quing and minister Chu saw him. "This isn't going well?! He should not force himself to Yunlan!" Said Da quing. As Da quing walk toward the room, "Let me try!" He said to Shen Wei.

     Da quing was shock seeing his master bruises. "Master! What happened?!" As he looked at him from head to foot. Yunlan tried to hide his tears from his pet. "Nothing ! We just have a little misunderstanding!" He said. "Misunderstanding?!" Da quing ask. He quickly went out in anger ignoring Yunlan call.

     "What have you done to my master? You almost rape him!" He shout. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too, I got angry that his marrying someone else and won't listen to my explanation on why I didn't came back for him! That wizard guy made me fall asleep and lock me up!" Said Shen Wei.

     "You should apologize to my master!" As he hit him on the shoulder. "Hey! Cat! That's our king!" Minister Chu reminded him. As Da quing snub him and went back to his master bringing a small wet towel to clean himself off.

    "Minister Chu! I think the cat is right I better apologize to Yunlan on what I did!" He said. As he went inside the room again. Seeing Da quing helping his master clean his bruises. But as Yunlan saw him he cover himself up with a blanket and won't talk to him. He sign Da quing to leave them for a while to talk.

    "I know you hate me! But let me heal your wounds and bruises, please!" As he beg. Yunlan oblige him as he took off the blanket while Shen Wei heal the bruises he made. While healing him, Shen Wei suddenly embrace Yunlan from behind. "I know you won't forgive for now! But if you only knew what you minister Zhuiji have done to me! That's why I didn't came back to you! He have imprisoned me in a bottle and let me sleep in it." He said.

     That made Yunlan look at him and frown. "What?! He did what?!" As he can't believe what he have heard. "Is it true what he did to you! I can't forgive him! And looking so innocent if he done nothing!" He suddenly got angry.

     Shen Wei comfort him by rubbing his shoulder. But he also remember what Shen Wei did to him. As he turned his back on him again.

     Everyday Shen Wei courted his Yunlan to forgive him by giving flowers and his favorite fruits and foods. Sometimes he will sing a song just for him. The latter on his part internally falling for it. But he didn't want his husband to know it. As he kept on his stotic face to him.

     Da quing watching them from afar and can't help to smile on them, "Love birds!" One day Shen Wei lead Yunlan to a beautiful garden with a river stream. "Isn't this garden beautiful! I made this just for you!" As he walk on a big rock. But he didn't know that the rock is slippery and almost fall. As Yunlan caught him. Like a prince caught his princesses. Both look at each other eyes. Searching for each answer. As Shen Wei about to stand. Yunlan prevented him and his the one who kiss him passionately. As Shen Wei response to the kiss.

      "Am I forgiven now?!" As Yunlan let Shen Wei stand again. "I'll think about it?!" As he turned he smile while Shen Wei follows him at the river bank strolling around. Suddenly a horns they heard.

    As Shen Wei needed to be in the court. "I'm sorry my love but we have a meeting!" As he was about to leave. "Let me come with you!" He ask. As Shen Wei nod.

    When they came to the council meeting. While Shen Wei sit on the highest chair with his queen Yunlan on his side. Every council member whispering to each other. "Why is a human here?!" One of the elf dared to question their king. "He is my bride, my wife and my queen! He have the right to be here!" He shout.

    That made Yunlan red in embarrassment. As he looked the other way. "But my majesty! His the reason why we have a meeting here!" Said one if the dwarf. "The humans they're  waging war  on us?! Every forest they're burning and when they capture a magical being, they're trying to find they're king Yunlan!" They say.

     "What?! How did they find magical creatures?!" As Shen Wei ask. They're hiring warlocks and wizards! In trying to find us?! We don't know how we can hold on to our forcefield forever without fighting?! I know it is forbidden to interact with humans but they're destroying our world! Before long we will loose our home!" As all of them whispered. "Oh! No! What will we do?! If that happened?!" As all of them panic.

    Yunlan suddenly stand, "Don't worry I'll talk to them to stop harrasing all of you!" He said. Making Shen Wei looked at him. "No! I won't allow it?!" He shout back. "Shen Wei I'm the king there! They should follow me?" He sternly said. "But they might took you away away from me again!" Shout Shen Wei. "But Xiao Wei! They will follow me!" Shout Yunlan back. "If I say no! I mean no! I'm the king here! Not you!" As he angrily said and stand tall. Making every thing frozen! That made his subordinates frighten at him. But not Yunlan , as he furiously walk away from the meeting. "Oh! No! You made him angry again!" Said Da quing to their king.