//My little omega//

//WARNING//
SMUT!!

Top:Delirious
Bottom:Evan
///////////////////////////

Evans POV:
Heat week is almost here.What is that?Only the best/Worst week of an omega's life each month.Everyone's different, but mine was tomorrow.I was nervous, due to it being the first heat week with his mate, Jonathan. He was a big alpha.He was 6'5 and I was 5'10.We've never had sex, due to me being an omega, which can become pregnant.
//
I fluttered my eyes open and smelled the cinnamon twist of my mate.I turned around to be faced with his protective arms around my waist.I turned slowly,so I wouldn't wake him.I smiled at his face.He was drooling, and his fluffy hair was all over his face. I smiled and kissed him gently to not wake him.I carefully removed his arms, after like 5 minutes of trying, and sat up.I felt gross, and hungry. I thought it would be a good idea to go make breakfast!I sat up and waddled my groggy self to the kitchen.I layed my head and arms on the counter trying to wake up. I smelled the air, and was greeted with the smell of my mate wrapped around my body, due to wearing his shirt, which was wayyy to big for me.I started making breakfast when I felt two big, protective arms wrap around my waist, and something digging into my neck.I jumped, and quickly calmed down smelling the smell of very strong cinnamon twist around me.
"Good morning Jon." I rasped out smiling, kissing his head
"Why'd you leave the beddd.." he groggily spoke out, his face still inhaling my scent.
"Oh come on, we had to leave that bed at one point today.Besides, you know what tomorrow is, so I wanna at least walk today." I giggled and he looked up confused.
'Did he forgot oml.' I face palmed myself.
"My heat week starts tomorrow." As I flipped the eggs.
"Ohhh yeah. You won't be able to walk all week."
"My point exactly." He spun me around and took the eggs off the stove, and sat me on the counter near the stove.
"Don't leave the bed without me,I get to worried." He kissed me gently
"I'll be fine Jonny. " I smiled and licked his cheek.
We both ate breakfast, and he got ready for work.I, however, was on break for the week, due to heat week.He kissed me goodbye for the 40th time before he left.I sighed, got dressed, and watched tv.After 2 hours of playing overwatch, and watching tv.I sat up to get a snack, and felt a sharp pain in my lower reign and waist.I groaned and fell to the ground, catching myself.I panted and felt my temperature.I was burning up.
'How the hell did I not notice?'
I sat back on the couch, curled up, and wondered what's going on.Then I realized,Heat week.
Jonathan was at work and I sat back up.I groaned as my body shook.I needed him now.My body was on fire, and everything was burning.I wobbled to the bedroom, and layed on the bed, inhaling his scent.It was amazing, more strong, and everything I needed.However,after 10 minutes, my heat came back harder.I groaned and felt Johnathon in the mind link.I opened up the mind link, and he was terrified.
'Baby, what's going on?!I feel your pain raiding from here!'
I groaned in response and all I said and could say was
'Jonathan..please..it hurts..come home..I need you.'
I rubbed myself against a pillow and he felt me do it.It finally understood what was going on.
'I'm on my way.Do not touch yourself. I'll be back in 5 minutes.'
I groaned and made friction with the pillow and needed my alpha.
After 5 minutes, I heard the door open and slam shut quickly, shoes clinch on the floor and someone running up the stairs.I rolled on my back, as I was dying from the hotness.When I saw Jonathan run in, his eyes turned yellow, and inhaled the scent of his omega in heat.He ran over to my weak body, and let me sit on his lap.I inhaled his scent and groaned.
He smiled.
"Relax." He said in his alpha voice.
I, being the submissive sack of potato, relaxed calmly and he gently pushed me on my back.My heat was a little more tolerable due to my mate being here,but it still hurt.
"Jonathan...please..I need you." I pleaded
"I know baby." He took off his shirt, revealing his abs.
He took off my shirt, licking my nipples and pinching them.I hid my moans, due to being embarrassed and groaned.He smiled and attacked my neck.He licked and kissed around, of course, he already knows where my sweet spot is, where the mark is.When he licked there, I was in euphoria.I moaned out and he whispered 'finally' while kissing and licking the mark.As he was doing this, I was grinding my crotch on his leg.I needed him now.
"Hurry...please.." i finally said.
He removed his pants, and my shorts.Finally, he removed his boxers.I looked at his member and froze. It was crazy huge.
"Will..will it-?"
"Yes, babyboy, it will fit." He laid down on me and madeout.
He licked the bottom of my lips, and I wanted to tease him, and denied him.Of course, his alpha didnt like that, and palmed meI moaned, and he inserted his tongue.We fought for dominance, and of course, he won.He pulled away and put me on my knees.
"Suck." His alpha was out, I could tell.
His eyes were going red, and his teeth were showing.I gulped, a little scared, and licked the tip.
He snarled and smiled as I grabbed his member licking all around the shaft.He couldnt take it anymore, grabbed my hair, and rammed his dick in my mouth.I gagged, and started to suck.After a while, I hit his thigh, he let go of my hair, which I fell back and panted as his seeds were dripping from my mouth.It was bittersweet, but also, nice.He kissed me and laid me on the bed.
"Do you..want prep?" He cautioned

"No...I need you now." I panted

"Are you sure?It might-."

"Johnathon I will go find a wolf right now to fuck me if you dont." I said, due to my heat.
When I said that, his eyes went red.He slammed into me and I arched my back.It hurt so much, but it was so pleasurable too.He showed no mercy because, sure I'm his luna, but he's still alpha, and demands respect.I cried out and wrapped my legs and arms around him.He thrusted into me lightning fast and moaned.I scratched his back, and he didn't care.

"D...D-Daddy...I'm gonna..-!" I said as I shot out my seed in our stomachs.
He thrusted sloppy, pulled out and came on my ass.We both fell on the bed and panted.
"You okay..?" His blue eyes were coming back
"I'm sure, but thank..you" I panted
We cuddled and fell asleep.

This will be a long week.

//////

Hope you enjoyed!

Word count:1181