//The best night of my life.//

Trigger warning:Yelling, "edgy" stuff thank you.
///
Johnathon's POV:
It had been two hours since evan left to go to that "party" with his friends.I was getting bored, and a bit worried, so I called him.He never picked up, so after about the 3 call, I gave up.
I wasn't sad, just disappointed.Tonight was Evan and I's 3 month anniversary, which he said was going to be "the best night of my life."
I sighed at the thought.I honestly, started to question us.Lately, he's been rude, acting out, and I've been patient..but he just keeps doing it.Of course, I love evan, but he hasn't even told anyone about us due to his 'reputation?'
I sat up and sighed.
"Whatever, I'm going to bed..not like I care."

///

After that night, I started to build up walls with not only Evan, but my friends.Honestly,I'm so tired of feeling like absolute shit.I wake up, go to school, go on the internet,  and sleep.Evan and I barely talk anymore too.I've decided we have pretty much broken up, and I'm done with him at this point.He always leaves me on read, never calls or talks to me, the so called 'spark' is fading...

////
At school
////

I walked into school looking gross, and sighed.Everyone was..yelling? Like cheering?
'Let's see what's going on..' I thought to myself.
That's when I saw it.
Him.
Her.
Two popular kids were smiling, holding hands, and saying 'were dating!'
My heart..hurt.I didn't understand..
I made eye contact with the boy, and his expression faded, to a look of shock and sorrow.I didn't understand why, I dont even know him.
Well,
Not anymore.

////
1 week later.
////

I blocked evan, and broke up with that lying bastard.I felt myself pitying me as I laid in my bed at 1:32am crying to sad lofi.
I didn't know why I was crying,I said I was over him.Why does it still hurt?..

After awhile of thinking, I decided to go back to school.My mother let me stay home due to "a serve flu."
I sighed, put on a beanie, a blue jacket, put my brown hair up, black Jean's, and converses.I said goodbye to my mother, and left for school.

////
School
////

I walked in school an hour late, so I wouldnt need to see that dude.I dont even want to say his name.I walked to science, and realized
'I have this class with him..it's how we met..'
I sighed and said fuck it, mentally, and walked in.All the students, and teacher looked up to me.
"Hello Mr.Jonthan, hope you're doing been now."
I gave a half-assed smile, and sat in my usually seat.
Of course,I said hi to my friends, and started listening to the lecture, due to me being gone so long.

That's when I saw him.I looked out the window, and saw him.
Evan.
His head was down, staring at me, he looked like a wreck.
I didnt care though, he put me through so much.I looked away from him for the rest of the class.

Finally, class ended.I sat up and started walking to the door, when I felt a hand on my wrist, dragging me to the back of the school.I yelled for the person to get off me.
By the time we got back there, I finally looked at the person.
"What the hell is your problem-!?"
...evan?
I stopped and stared at him.
He looked beat, and tried. His puffy eyes, and he looked up at me.
"Johnny..-"

"Dont call me that.I'm Johnathon. "
I spat back

"I'm sorry.."
He whispered

"Sorry?"
I burst out laughing,
"Sorry for what?Sorry for dating me?Sorry for making me cry every night wondering 'what's wrong with me?Sorry for making me believe I COULD TRUST SOMEONE?!"
I started to laugh and cry at the same time.I couldnt help it.
Evan looked at me terrified,  and sad.
I just kept laughing and crying.I finally fell to my knees and felt the pain sink in.
"Sorry for making me love you.?"
I whispered and smiled as I sobbed.
He widened his eyes.
"Johnny..I'm so sorry..I shouldn't of hurt you-"

"WELL YOU DID OKAY?YOU WIN EVAN!"
I screamed and looked back down  silently sobbing.

"..win?"

I opened my eyes in surprise.

"I won?Johnathon, I lost everything. I lost my father because he found out I loved you,I lost my courage after you left...

I lost you."

I just sat there in disbelief.

"Johnathon, I'm madly in love with you.I told my father I wanted YOU, not that girl.He kicked me out.We said we were dating,  so people wouldnt question why i was living with her.."

He choked on his words, trying not  to cry.

"I didnt want you to think I'm a loser."

He sat infront of me, and hugged me.I just was wide eyed..

"I ignored you due to me not being able to tell you. I..I'm sorry."
He spoke softly, petting my, now messy, hair.

I loosened my body in the embrace, and hugged him back.
I felt awful, but.. happy?

"Does that mean..-?"

"yes Johnny, we are still together.I still love you."

Wow.I guess evan was right...

this was the best night of my life.

///
IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE AHHH FINALS HIT ME LIKE A
T R U C K.
I'm back now though ;), hope you enjoyed.

Word count:907.