Jason x reader - my gift

Because, well, I feel like writing about Christmas. Why not? Xmas in September 🤷🏻‍♀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas time, and I was helping my little brother Damian pick out Christmas decorations.
"How about this one?"

(It's terrifying)

"Really, Dami? A black reindeer head?" I asked. "It's horrifying." He grinned his evil little sly grin, "that's kinda the whole point." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

~~~

"Oooh, I love this." I said as I laid my eyes on a beautiful crystal heart necklace.

"Well, maybe your Prince Charming will get it for you

"Well, maybe your Prince Charming will get it for you." Damian said as he over looked the necklace. He was of course talking about Jason. I know, me and Jay are supposed to be brother and sister but, we're not blood related, so it's not incest... right?...

Me and Jay have had a secret relationship for about 3 months. And of course Damian walked in on us, "kissing" one time. After that Tim knew, then Dick, then Bruce and Alfred. Well actually, he kinda knew all along. "Yeah maybe-" and just as I said maybe, guess who's handsome face turned the corner.

"Yo, Yo, Yo, hey pretty how's it goin? What's up demon spawn? What you guys up to?" Jason asked as he walked up to us and ruffled Damian's hair. Damian groaned and I giggled at how silly Jay was.

"We're shopping for Christmas decorations." I said as I took something off a shelf to look at it. "Christmas decorations? Sheesh, doesn't Bruce have enough?" He laughed. Yeah Bruce had a lot of old Christmas decorations but every 3 years he liked to get new things so his Manor, parties and tree would look new and fresh.

Plus, Bruce loves Christmas.
(He likes to spoil his kidders :3)

I took one last look at the heart necklace and looked away. "I'll be, right baaaack. Stay here and talk to Jay." I giggled. I walked off to the bathroom.

"Hey, Todd." "What's up, demon?" Damian pointed to the heart necklace. "I think she really likes that." He said. Jason smiled and got the hint. "Oh yeaaah? Well, she's been a good girl, she might find it under the tree." He winked. "Don't tell her."