Wild Hearts Pt 2 (Yusuke Kitagawa & Goro Akechi) FINALE

BONUS ART!!: This masterpiece someone on reddit posted!

Daily Question: Did you read part one? If so, did you like it, is there something you wish I did differently, and who are you rooting for in this story line?

Wild Hearts Pt 2 - Please, Tell Me This is Just a Dream (The Finale)

ENJOY!

Yusuke tossed and turned all night in his room, and because of this he  has found himself to be uninspired. He painted but a few single strokes, then placed his brush down and sighed to himself. He couldn't get what happened a few weeks prior out of his head, how could somebody he loved so much say such hurtful things.. And then have nothing to say for themselves except for sorry?

He heard the door open, then silent footsteps approaching him. "Yusuke, you've been in here for an hour, and yet your canvas is blank; is something wrong?"

He turned to look at Sensei Madarame, and sighed, "My apologies sensei, I seem to have hit a wall."

"If you wish to discuss what's bothering you Yusuke, I will be upstairs. Be kind to yourself.." He turned to walk out the room, then stopped before turning down the hall, "Why don't you take your emotions and put them into your paintbrush."

He walked away in silence, leaving Yusuke with his thoughts. He realized, his sensei was right. He needed this painting for his next project in school anyways, he should try his hardest to make sure he can please his teachers. But what could he paint..

No need to even bother thinking about it, he picked up his brush and stood on his feet, wiped the sleep from his eyes and began to paint. He allowed his arms and hands to follow their own pace, follow their own lines, to create the painting of his heart.

Hours passed, and Yusuke was now covered in blue, red, and black paint but his painting was finished.  After 5 hours, he was finally finished! He stood back and took a look at his new painting; chuckling as he grinned. It was a masterpiece! He couldn't be more proud of it, placing his brushes down and sitting back down on his stool. A wave of sleep washed over him, and he looked at his watch. It was only 6 PM, and his lack of sleep was already catching up to him.

"Yusuke," Madarame walked through the door, "Oh my, this is lovely." He examines the painting in full detail, "The brush work is as magnificent as always. You never cease to amaze me."

"Thank you, Sensei." Yusuke rose to his feet, stretching his arms and legs.

Madarame turned back to his pupil, "I need you to go to the store to pick up some milk. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. I'd be delighted to."

He grabbed his bag off the floor, taking the money Madarame had been holding in his hands to give to Yususke. After taking it, he yawned and said goodbye, walking out of the building in his paint splattered clothing.