𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸

꧁𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 ꧂

~Darling... you're already in my veins~

 you're already in my veins~

~KENDALL'S POV~

I open my tired eyes to see myself laying broken on a cold steel floor. My body aches as I attempt to get up and investigate. I look down at my fragile body, and to my surprise I see myself wearing a long brown dress, which was quite dirty and torn apart. I was barefoot, and my once being long black hair, was messily tied up in a bun.

My head throbs as I try to remember what happened and how I got here. I look around the dim lit room, which was as silent as a cemetery. The room was bare and empty. The only thing I could see was a small filthy window which looked outside the building. The window was too high for my short height to look out of, but if I jump extremely powerfully I may be able to have a vision of what is behind these old and wrecked walls.

I make my way stumbling towards the door. The door was made of steel, and was covered in unfamiliar scratches. My fingers run across these scratches as I try to think of what they could possibly be from. They were long and sharp. It looked as if the unfamiliar scratches were from an animal of some sort. But what? I wasn't able to hear any animals.

My head begins to ache even more, so I carefully make my way to lay back onto the steel ground. My back is screaming in pain as it lays uncomfortably on the bumpy floor.

I close my bruised eyes and I begin to think about what happened. Fuck. It hurts a lot! However I am getting these slight visions of what had happened. A party...Lights...People everywhere... silence... and then darkness. I attempt to further think deeply about these visions. However when I try, it hurts even more. So I go back to sleep...

                                            ***
"Kendall Russo?"
I heard an unpleasant sounding voice call out my name as it pierces my ears.

I'm too tired to reply, so I decided to ignore the voice and hopes it goes away. As quick as lightning I feel a firm grip against my arm as it pulls myself up. My nervous eyes make their way to interlock with a pair of big beautiful white eyes. A calming aura overpowers my body.