Tag 2

I was tagged by RABrav twice in a row, thank you. I'll answer a combo of questions from both tags in one.

Favorite food?

I know this could be considered weird, but I'm not much of an eater or lover for food.

I eat just to stay alive and healthy.

Tbh, I am pretty fond of sweets, but I keep myself from indulging too much of chocolate, for example-- though sometimes my inner Moony is at large and in control.

Favorite books?

From the Harry Potter series: Deathly Hallows & Order of the Pheonix & Prisoner of Azkaban.

Harry-Potter related on Wattpad:

• Return Of The Father - befuddled_thoughts

• The Life that Never Lived - bookhater95

• Remus Lupin: Lost and Found - RoseLupin27

• Prongslet - marwashafiq

• My Godfather - AnabelleBlack20

• Veiled Emotions - @regulusrules

♡ also, I admire the writings of Pengiwen and kmbell92

AND MANY MORE, I SOLEMNLY SWEAR! I just pointed out the ones I recently read.

Favorite animal?

DOGS, without a doubt, my absolute favorites *sighs in content* I had an energetic Golden Retriever once, and after I lost him, I now have a cutie Griffon.

I enjoy riding horses, *nope don't get too excited, I only did it twice or thrice.* Also, hypothetically, I think Dolphins are cute.

Favorite color?

In clothes, Black is the color of elegance, folks.

Dark blue and violet are also good to my eye.

Bad habits/traits?

Get overly frustrated when I fall into writer's block-- to the extent of groaning at the empty screen.

PROCRASTINATION

OVERTHINKING

Religious?

Pretty much, yes, very much indeed.

Where do you live?

On planet Earth, but to be more specific and for what you would care, on the other side of your Wattpad platform.

Allergies?

No idea.

Cold or warm?

Cold

What's your hair like?

Brown, wavy curls. Shoulder-length, or a bit longer, though I prefer it to be shorter... seems like it's time for a new cut.

Eye color?

Dark brown, though I've always wanted it to be blue, heeh.

****

NOW, FOR THE SECOND TAG!

Do you like someone?

No

Do they like you back?

How would I know? He doesn't even exist yet.

Do you have a middle name?

Yup, it starts with an A.

Are you single or taken?

Why isn't there a third option, like are you happy, dear one? but for a short answer, I am single, yes, and a happy one at that.

Best female friend?

A handful few, thankfully.

Best male friend?

One irl, he's been there when I needed him most, more like a brother to me.

Otp?

Jily.

Ronks.

Sirius with an OC, I suppose.

Wolfstar BROMANCE, I repeat, bromance.

Romione

Hinny

Nuna is cute too.

Molly and Arthur

Ted and Andromeda.

Last person you texted?

xXSincerely-MeXx

Last song you listened to?

See you again --

"it has been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." -- this part gets me everytime.

Battery percentage?

54%

Lock screen wallpaper?

A picture of me and my dad, on my graduation day.

Reason for joining Wattpad?

Um, I don't remember. Probably one night, surfing the internet. Though what I do remember is it was during the summer of binge-reading Harry Potter for the first time -- yes, I am a late fan of the wizarding world... Harry Potter was not a part of my childhood, but it definitely changed me big time.

Birthday?

I think I already mentioned that. June the 21st.

****

Finally done! Again, thanks, rav.

Since mine is a joint and long tag (two in one), I tag anyone who would want to do this or only one part.

Also, hope your stay at Hogwarts for another new year is fairing well, witches and wizards :D