Prologue

Mal: We told you that that wasn't the end of the story, now didn't we? All of our stories started a long time ago. And we're about to go into detail about all of our stories and how they started. Are you ready? If you are, good. Because this is a long tale. If you're not, why are you here?

Malia: Don't drive them away already, Mal. This is our time to shine and you're not gonna ruin it already, are you?

Mal: Sorry, Malia.

Ben: Anyway, for 20 years, children like our friends, children of villains, were locked away on an island to live with their villainous parents, called the Isle of the Lost. They were sent there to live by the parents to me and my brothers Bane and Anthony. Our dad's King Beast. Our mom's Queen Belle. Well, they were king and queen until a few years ago.

Bane: Anthony, Ben and I hated the way that our father made children of villains live back then. They got scraps of what everyone in all the kingdoms of the land got. They had very little food, no fresh fruit, no WiFi, no clean clothing. They even had a cloud over the Isle that prevented them from seeing the sun, the moon and the stars. That was just sad. It was no place for a kid to grow up in. No place for a family to start. And all of the families there were pretty bad considering that most of the parents only wanted to use their children for schemes and plots.

Izzy: Then everything changed. Three prince brothers, sons of Belle and Beast, who everyone would call the Beast Brothers, all had a dream, and with the help of their best friends, the Scottish mermaid princesses, who did everything in their power to help them make it come true. And Anthony, Ben and Bane together convinced their parents to allow seven Villain Kids to come to live in Auradon, because their dream, and the dream of Ara and Mari, were to give the children a second chance, the reason why Ara and Mari were so passionate and determined to help Ben, Anthony and Bane achieve their own dream. And a second chance is what we got. Even though not all of us wanted it at the time. Or at least, we pretended that we didn't want it. Thanks, guys!

Anthony: Like Bane said, the Isle was no place to start a family, and most of the parents only wanted to use their children for schemes and plots. Not to say that all of the parents were bad. Some of them, even though they were villains, would turn out to be really good parents. But not the parents that I chose to send their kids to Auradon at first. The first seven Villains Kids to get a chance in Auradon were the daughters of Maleficent and Hades, twins Mal and Malia, Yeva, the daughter of Yzma and Dr. Facilier, the daughter of Queen of Hearts, Izzy, the daughter of Evil Queen, Evie, the son of Jafar, Jay, and the son of Cruella De Vil, Carlos. Their parents were the worst of the worst, and the ones that only wanted to use them for their scheme.

Jay: Like every other Villain Kid, we acted like we hadn't dreamed of a chance lik this, but soon, we were all living the dream. Our parents sent us to Auradon to try to make us take down the barrier around the Isle of the Lost forever and lead to the destruction of Auradon. We came so close to fulfilling the order they gave us, under threat from Izzy's mother, but at the last second, we chose good. Mal, Malia, Yeva and Izzy's mothers came to destroy us all anyway, and with the help of Ara, Mari and Bane, we were able to stop them. Mal and Malia turned their mother into a lizard, Yeva turned her mother into a cat, and Izzy trapped her mother inside their family's scepter.

Carlos: But that wasn't all. Not by a long shot. If you thought that there was a lot more to come, you got that right. No one knew it at the time, but for six months and longer, Izzy was being tormented by the voice of her mother from inside the scepter, which could send her into trances to try to brainwash her into doing what she wanted, making Izzy slowly and slowly lose her mind over time. While Mal, Malia and Mari were becoming Ladies of Auradon's Court, Izzy went back to the Isle, and then we ran into some of our old friends. Or should I say some of Izzy and Yeva's old friends?