Something I Need

Yeva:

Yeva and Jay's Loft - Living Room

Yeva was making breakfast, which was a pretty big breakfast although not too elaborate, whistling to pass the time. She heard the knock on the door, looking up, smiling. "Come in."

Celia and Facilier made their way inside, looking around in impressed speechlessness.

Celia was in awe, smiling excitedly, looking around for her sister. "Yeva?"

Yeva chuckled. "Over here."

Celia and Facilier turned to face her, looking stunned by the breakfast.

"So you invite us over for breakfast for Celia's birthday and show us the place that you and Jay came up with," Facilier remarked. "Looks like one lesson I taught you two you took to heart. Making sure you got your cut."

Celia and Yeva smirked.

"Yeah, but I didn't con anyone into the money for this place," Yeva replied. "Bane and Mari pay the teachers at the school very well. Plus, Jay's been helping Carlos with the Tower, and they're both getting paid big, too. So, here we are."

"You got Yzma locked up?" Facilier asked. "So Yzma doesn't try to hurt or kill us."

"Yeah," Yeva answered.

Celia squealed excitedly when she saw the food, running closer. "This is your house? And you made all this for me?"

"Oh, yeah," Yeva answered, sliding the food toward Celia. "Dig in. As much as you want."

Celia smirked, shaking her head. "I ain't got to be told twice." The three of them laughed. Celia sat down to dig in. "Where is Jay, anyway?"

Yeva sat down across from Celia to start to eat as well. "Helping Carlos at the Tower as we speak. And as we eat." Facilier chuckled, sitting with his daughters to eat with them. "Mal, Malia, Izzy and I have to teach at the school later today, too. No one could get a day off in the middle of the week."