The beginning

It all started a beautiful noon in Mid November around 23 years ago. A little family had been waiting for this moment for the past nine months and then one day that was it. it was gonna happen.They were going to have their little precious present.

The mom was a little bit nervous and it was nothing out of  the ordinary her age was a bit of a concern all the way through out this journey but at that moment all she could hope was for this to go as smoothly as possible.

Then there was the Dad who was worried too and it wasn't about his wife's  age at all. Although in the back of his mind he thought about that too. It was because of his illness. He had liver cirrhosis and all he could think about at that moment was what if it gets worse what if  i can't be all along this path with them.Was it a mistake?

It wasn't like they didn't plan for it.They did. But at last it was all coming back to them.All the reasons they shouldn't have.

But it was too late for that and the baby was coming. Right then and there. and they were going to give their best to this little girl no matter what.

so this is the first chapter its a short one because i wanted to get a good grip and go on as strongly as possible please leave comments and help me do a better job by each chapter.