-Chapter 1-

Tim and Moby were setting up for another of their usual videos, getting ready to explain whatever they were asked with the sheet of paper in Tim's hand.

This was Tim's favorite time of the day because he got to spend time with his best friend (and secret love interest) Moby.

Moby felt the same way but neither of them would admit it.

They both thought the other wasn't interested in a relationship so they never talked about their feelings to each other.

But one fateful day, Tim has to answer a question that reads "Dear Tim and Moby, what are crushes and why do we have them?"

Tim thought this might be the perfect time to drop some hints about his secret desires with Moby, but what Tim didn't expect was Moby's reaction when he brought up the question.

After tim read the question to him, Moby quickly ran out of the room. But Tim still got a glimpse of red washing over Moby's face.

"What's that about?" Tim thought. He turned off the camera and found Moby in his room.Tim walked into Moby's room and saw him face first in a pillow.

"Are you ok?" Tim asks, Moby looks up from his pillow and Tim sees he's been sobbing. "What's wrong?" Tim says as he sits at the foot of Moby's bed to talk to him.

(Tim's mind wanders as he imagines what it'd be like to plow Moby on this bed and he begins to blush and eventually snaps out of the sexual thought.)

Meanwhile Moby is curled up and hiding under his blankets. Tim gives up and leaves Moby's room to "relieve" himself in Moby's bathroom.

Moby finally calms down/stops crying and realizes hes gotta use the bathroom URGENTLY! He gets up and opens the door and walks in on Tim pleasuring himself.

"AAAAH" Tim screams "Beep beep!!" (oh my I'm so sorry) says Moby, they are both frozen in fear but Moby can't help but look down. Tim notices Moby is staring at his moist beef whistle.

Moby realizes he's been staring and slowly closes the door and leaves. This does not discourage Tim from his "activity" though.

As Tim continues to "abuse his wicked stick", Moby thinks about what just happened, he keeps trying to push down his feelings but he can't and Moby tells himself that he NEEDS to tell Tim how he feels about sooner or later.