-Chapter 2-

It was the 1st day of school and the teacher had created a seating chart and she placed Tim and Moby next to each other to be in a group or work as partners.

Moby had remembered Tim from last year and never payed attention to him, but this year Tim was looking extra thicc. Naturally Moby wanted to strike up a conversation with him again.

After a few weeks had passed, Tim and Moby were talking everyday (almpst non stop). Then, Moby started to develop feelings for Tim. Tim was so funny and always made Moby laugh. He was smart, which Moby really liked in a person also. And very nice (not to mention the fact that he was DUMMY THICC). He always got so excited to see Tim but Tim would always sent mixed messages.

He'd brush up again Moby alot and laugh at his jokes (even if they weren't funny) but other times, Tim would act as if Moby didn't even exist. And even if Tim was on his phone, he'd take like 3 hours to text back and his replies would always be dry.

Still, Moby would get butterflies everytime he thought about Tim. But Moby needed to push his feelings away for now.

But Moby needed to push his feelings away, for now, because they would be working on an internet series called BrainPop soon. He didn't want to complicate their friendship or even ruin it if Tim didn't feel the same way.

Deep down Moby knew Tim would still be his friend whether or not the feelings were mutual, but something was holding Moby back. Maybe it was the fear of rejection or maybe it was because Moby never thought he was good enough for somebody seeing as he was a robot. But the two would keep getting closer, especially because of the BrainPop series.

After BrainPop took off and they finished school, Tim and Moby moved in together. And so, the longer Moby hid his feelings, the stronger they got. Moby had told all his friends about the crush and they'd tease him every once in a while, but overall they were very supportive of how he felt.

But now Moby didn't know how much longer he could keep his feelings hidden before he snapped.