-Chapter 3-

Soon, a few days of school, annoying teachers, weird students, and even dumber fights, Tim and Moby where able to be around each other as much as they wanted but soon parted their ways when they got home and did their own things.

Tim really liked living with Moby, it was calming and he found Moby's company to make him feel all sorts of warm and fuzzy. They would usually wash dishes together and plan their next video while they worked. But it was always this odd tension between them that they neither talked about.

Today they had to make a video based on a question from Jayson reading: "Dear Tim and Moby, what is homosexuality and are you two homosexual?". "BEEP BEEP BOOP!" (HOW DO I ANSWER THAT?!) Moby wasn't sure how to respond to that, he loves Tim more then anything but to admit it in a video? Haha he would be in pieces if he even said Tim was cute at school so in a video a lot of people where gonna see would be worse.

Tim had walked in hearing Moby's sudden jolt from seeing the question. "What happened Moby, you okay?" He asked. "B-beep" (y-yea) Moby replied trying to act calm and hide the question. Tim had gone behind him and grabbed the question, choking up as he read it. "So umm yeah we're gonna have to answer that question today" he said to Moby that got them both rather rilled up but anxious at the possible outcome of answering it.

Later in the day they were ready to make the video. "BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEEEEP" (AHH I'M NOT READY FOR THIS) Moby wined, he'd never really wanted to tell Tim of his feelings for him, but now he had to suck it up and say it.

(Short chapter yes ik)