Part-3

Payal and Akash's wedding was now complete. The Grihapravesh was done and all guests were gone; only the Raizadas & Guptas were there for the post-wedding games. Akash and Payal were doing the ring searching game while everyone cheering for them. But the entire festive atmosphere came to an abrupt halt when they saw Arnav and Khushi at door stop. Arnav dressed in ivory band collar sherwani with dori & pearl work along with ivory turban with diamond brooch and heavy pearl neckpiece while Khushi in deep red raw silk bridal lehenga with intricate mughal floral motifs embroidered with luscious peeta & multicolored sequins work along with uncut diamonds, pearl and ruby jewellery set but her diamond mangalsutra and red sindoor in her partition shining among them.

 Arnav dressed in ivory band collar sherwani with dori & pearl work along with ivory turban with diamond brooch and heavy pearl neckpiece while Khushi in deep red raw silk bridal lehenga with intricate mughal floral motifs embroidered with lusciou...

All were stunned seeing the sight in front of them except Shyam was seething in anger as his eyes fell on Khushi's managlsutral and sindoor. His fists clenched in open fury. Feeling the animalistic gaze on her, Khushi clutched at Arnav's hand while almost shrinking in to him. And Arnav squeezed her hand back reassuring her silently that he was there.

Anjali was the first to recover " Chote, what is this? Why are you both coming like this? What is the meaning of all this ? "

Arnav " Khushi and I have just got married "

Nani " Married???? Just like that, without announcing or telling anybody? Do you even realize what you have done? " shouted " Why Chotte ? Why ? " stepped forward

Arnav " Nani till a few days back you and Di were insisting that I should get married. Now that I'm married, you are asking me why I have married ? "

Anjali " He won't give us a proper answer Nani " walking to Khushi. "Khushiji what is all this? He wouldn't have done this without your consent. Why Khushiji ? Why did you agree to this? "

Khushi couldn't look at anybody; tears were pouring down her face.

Nani " Khushi Bitya! Why are you not saying anything? We all know Chote always makes hasty decisions but at least you could have stopped him, na? How could you support him in this decision ? "

Mami " Hello hi bye bye! What ijj this new darama? The Guptas have new scheme I guess, buy one get one free "

Buaji " Garima, see what did your bitiya do? " glaring at Khushi

Garima shouted " Kusi, is this true? Look at me kusi, is this true? Is this true? Is this true? "

Khushi " Yes " with tear stricken face

Garima " How could you do this, Kusi? How? How can you elope with Arnav Bitwa knowing he is our Payalia's Jeth ? How Kusi ? How? " yelled " How could you bring such a disgrace on our family ? "

Buaji " Because she is jealous of our Payalia "

Khushi " Buaji... " in utter most disbelief

Buaji " You're jealous of our Payalia seeing she's marrying in a rich, reputed family " glaring at Khushi " So you made a plan to marry Arnav Bitwa by trapping him in your charms out of jealousy! Chi " looking at Garima " I told you not to bring h...

Buaji " You're jealous of our Payalia seeing she's marrying in a rich, reputed family " glaring at Khushi " So you made a plan to marry Arnav Bitwa by trapping him in your charms out of jealousy! Chi " looking at Garima " I told you not to bring her into our family. I told you right from the start one day she will show her true colours "

Garima " Today ... Today I realize our mistake of adopting you, Kusi. Jiji was right that you have always been a curse on our family, Kusi ! You had your eye on our happiness all along " spat out " Is this how you are paying us back? Is that how you repay us for everything we have done for you? We fed you, looked after you all these years and this is how you repay us now ? " raised right hand to slap Khushi

Arnav holding Garima's hand in midair came to stand in front of Khushi " I didn't give anyone permission to touch MY WIFE " with blood shot eyes " Then slapping HER is a different topic "

Anjali " Chote bas...! This is no way to behave with Aunty "

Nani " What do you have to say about all this ? " in stern voice " Marriage is not a joke, Chote. If you wanted to get married Khushi Bitiya, you would have told us and we wouldn't have refused "

Arnav " Why is everyone making such a big deal out of it? Huh? You were all pressuring me to get married anyway. So I did "