Chapter One_ Meet Our Son

I was just pulling into the street where Peter had bought the house for me and him when we moved in together

What if he doesn't want me or his son in his life anymore does he even still love me I pulled my car into the driveway Phoenix was asleep in his car seat I grabbed my iPhone and rang Peter's number he answered it straight away.
Lucy McCall: Peter.
Peter Hale:(phone) Lucy please tell me where you are.
Lucy McCall: Come outside the house we got together.
I ended the call and got out the car I heard the front door open I turned round to feel a pair of arms wrap around me.
Lucy McCall: Peter let me go.
Peter Hale: I never thought I'd see you again I'm so sorry Lucy will you give me another chance please.
Lucy McCall: Before you say anything there is someone I want you to meet.
Peter Hale: Ok.
He let me go we walked to the backdoor of my car and I opened it I grabbed Phoenix's car seat.
Lucy McCall: Peter step back.
He took a few steps back I turned the car seat round.
Peter Hale: Why don't you both come inside it's freezing out here.
Lucy McCall: Ok.
We walked into the house I walked over to the dining table and placed Phoenix's car seat on it I got Phoenix out his car seat I turned round to see Peter with a shocked and emotional look on his face.
Lucy McCall: Babe I want you to meet our son Phoenix Peter Hale.
He walked over to me.
Peter Hale: Can I hold him please.
Lucy McCall: Of course you can.
I showed him how to hold his arms I then placed Phoenix into his arms.
Lucy McCall: Support his head.
I was as Peter held Phoenix I could feel all his emotions tears started welling up in my eyes.
Peter Hale: Hey little pup I'm your dad I love you so much I love you and your mom so much your both the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I saw a tear roll down his cheek he looked at me  he saw a tear roll down my cheek as well.
Peter Hale: Lucy I really am sorry for everything but I didn't kiss her she came on to me I swear I wouldn't lie to you listen to my heartbeat if you don't believe me.
I used my werewolf senses to listen to his heartbeat.
Lucy McCall: Oh my god your telling the truth Peter I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was pregnant.
I wiped a tear from my cheek he walked over to me and placed his free arm around me and pulled me in for a hug.
Peter Hale: Hey I'm not angry at you babe I'm glad I've got you back and I'm glad I have a family with you, you both mean more to me than life itself.
I looked up at him and I kissed him I pulled away from the kiss.
Lucy McCall: I love you.
Peter Hale: I love you too more than you'll ever know.
Lucy McCall: I need to get mine and Phoenix's stuff out the car.
Peter Hale: Here hold Phoenix and I'll go and get your stuff out the car.
Lucy McCall: Are you sure.
Peter Hale: Yeah.
He placed Phoenix into my arms he then walked out the house to get our stuff.
One hour later.
Peter had finished getting our stuff and Phoenix's travel bassinet out the car I was sitting in the kitchen making Phoenix a bottle Peter walked into the kitchen.
Lucy McCall: You alright babe.
Peter Hale: Yeah I've got all yours and Phoenix's things out the car including his travel bassinet which I've put in our bedroom.
Lucy McCall: Ok is Derek coming in the morning.
Peter Hale: Yeah he comes over once he's dropped Stiles off at school.
Lucy McCall: Wait I thought Stiles had a jeep.
Peter Hale: He does that piece of crap keeps breaking down.
Lucy McCall: Ok do you want to give Phoenix his feed.
Peter Hale: Yeah ok.
I placed Phoenix into his arms I grave him the bottle he then fed and burped Phoenix.

What I wore to bed.

What Peter wore to bed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three hours later.
Phoenix was asleep in his travel bassinet Peter was in the bathroom getting ready for bed I had already finished getting read and was sitting on the bed on my iPhone when I saw the bathroom door opened and Peter walked into the bedroom.
Peter Hale: What are you doing babe.
Lucy McCall: My dad messaged me goodnight.

He got into bed by the side of me I put my iPhone on charge and set it on the bedside table I cuddled closer to him.
Peter Hale: Babe you get some sleep I'll take care of Phoenix tonight.
Lucy McCall: Are you sure.
Peter Hale: Yeah you get some rest I'll be alright with him I promise I'll wake you up if I need you.
Lucy McCall: Ok.
I fell asleep in his arms he didn't wake me up for the rest of the night.