Chapter Four_ Marry Me.

One month later

One month later.
Phoenix was four months old and he looks so much like Peter.
It was the first day of the summer break.

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains I looked to my left to see that Peter wan't in bed with me.
I heard Phoenix crying I jumped out of bed and ran to Phoenix's nursery I walked in to see Peter trying to comfort Phoenix.
Lucy McCall: What's wrong.
Peter Hale: I think he wants his mommy.
Lucy McCall: Why don't you go and make something to eat and a bottle for Phoenix I'll get him to calm down.

Peter Hale: Ok I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.

Lucy McCall: Ok.
He walked out Phoenix's nursery I changed his diaper and his clothes I was looking into his eyes when I saw them flash crystal blue.
Lucy McCall: PETER.
I heard running footsteps as he come into the nursery.
Peter Hale: What's wrong is he ok.
Lucy McCall: Yeah come and look at this.
I held Phoenix.
Peter Hale: Look at what.
Lucy McCall: His eyes look at his eyes.
He saw Phoenix's eyes flash crystal blue.
Lucy McCall: He's a werewolf.

Peter Hale: Hey my little pup you don't know how special you are.
He held him close I couldn't help but smile because Peter's been a perfect father to Phoenix and I can see how much he loves Phoenix and just being around him.
Three hours later.
I was sitting out in the back garden just basking in the sun when my iPhone started ringing I looked at it to see that it was my father I answered the call.
Lucy McCall: Hey dad.
Rafael McCall:(Phone) Hey princess how are you and Phoenix.
Lucy McCall: We're good dad he's loving it here how are you.
Rafael McCall:(Phone) I'm good I was thinking about coming to visit you in Beacon Hills I haven't been there in a long time and I kinda miss it is it alright with you.
Lucy McCall: Of course it's alright with me dad I know I've missed you I can't wait to see you again and you can stay at mine and Peter's if you want.
Rafael McCall:(Phone) Ok if it's fine with Peter then I would love to.
Lucy McCall: Of course it will be fine with Peter dad I'll see you soon message me when your on your way up.
Rafael McCall:(Phone) Ok speak to you soon Lucy give Phoenix a hug from me.
Lucy McCall: I will dad I promise.
I ended the call Derek walked out the back with Phoenix he could see that something was on my mind.
Derek Hale: Hey Lucy is everything ok.
Lucy McCall: Yeah I'm just thinking about something.
Derek Hale: What's on your mind.
Lucy McCall: Nothing it's something that me and Peter need to talk about will you go and get him for me.
Derek Hale: Of course Phoenix wants you.
He handed Phoenix to me and walked back into the house within a matter of minutes Peter walked out the back.
Peter Hale: What's wrong babe.
Lucy McCall: I just got a phone call from my dad he was thinking about coming to visit Beacon Hills and I was thinking he could stay in our spare room I said it was ok with me I just wanted to see if it was ok with you.
Peter Hale: Of course it's ok with me Lucy he's your father.
Lucy McCall: Thanks babe.
Peter Hale: How about me you and Phoenix go to our special spot.
Lucy McCall: Ok that's fine by me.
Four hours later.
Me Peter and Phoenix was in the car he pulled up to the Beacon Hills nature reserve. We got out the car we walked to the cliff that overlooked Beacon Hills it's the clearing where me and Peter first met.
Lucy McCall: It's ridiculous how much we've changed we have a beautiful son your my mate and my anchor.

He didn't answer I was holding Phoenix I turned round to see Peter down on one knee he was holding a beautiful diamond engagement ring

Peter Hale: Lucy your the love my life my everything and my one true love I couldn't imagine anyone I'd rather spend the rest of my life with than you Lucy what I'm trying to ask you is.. Why don't you look at Phoenix's onesie.
I opened the jacket that Phoenix was wearing to see the onesie that said mommy will you marry my daddy.
Peter Hale: So what do you say Lucy will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me.
Lucy McCall: Yes Peter of course I'll marry you.
He put the ring on my finger then he stood up and kissed me.
Peter Hale: I love you so much.
Lucy McCall: I love you too more than anything in this world.
Three hours later.
We was back at the house and upstairs in our bedroom Phoenix was asleep in his nursery I was in bed Peter was in the bathroom having a shower.
Five minutes later.
I felt the bed dip and a pair of arms wrap around my waist I knew it was Peter I turned over and leaned my head on his chest I listened to his heartbeat and we fell asleep not long after that in each others arms.