Chapter Two_ It's Good To See You Again

The next morning

The next morning.
I woke up to see Peter sitting on the bed holding Phoenix.
Peter Hale: Morning babe.
Lucy McCall: Morning how was he during the night.
Peter Hale: He was as good as gold I think he wants his mommy though.
I sat up in bed he placed Phoenix into my arms.

Lucy McCall: Hey baby I'm here little one.

Peter Hale: Would you like some breakfast babe.

Lucy McCall: Yes please I'm starving.

Peter Hale: I'll make us some breakfast I'll call you when it's done.

Lucy McCall: Ok.

He walked out the room I changed Phoenix's diaper and I changed him into his outfit for the day I then got out of bed and got changed while Phoenix lay in his travel bassinet.

My outfit I got dressed into

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I had finished getting dressed I grabbed my iPhone and slipped it into my back pocket I then got Phoenix out his travel bassinet I walked out the bedroom and I went into the kitchen I saw Peter sniff the air.
Peter Hale: I was just coming to get you to say that breakfast is ready and I've made our little wolf pup a bottle.
Lucy McCall: Thanks would you like to feed him.
Peter Hale: Yes please.
He plated the food and placed the plates on the breakfast island he went back over to the side and got Phoenix's bottle I placed Phoenix into his arms he fed and burped him we then ate our food.
Ten minutes later.
We had just sat down in the living room when there was a knock on the front door.
Peter Hale: I'll be right back it's probably Derek.
He got up I stood up with Phoenix in my arms.
Peter Hale: Yeah come in Derek and please be quiet.
Derek Hale: Ok but why.
Peter Hale: You'll see.
I heard two sets of footsteps enter the living room.
Peter Hale: Babe.
I turned my head.
Lucy McCall: Hey Derek there's someone  that me and Peter want you to meet.
I turned round fully he saw Phoenix and smiled.
Derek Hale: Who's this.
Lucy McCall: It's your cousin Phoenix.
I walked over to him and placed Phoenix into his arms.
Derek Hale: Hey Phoenix I'm your cousin Derek I won't let anything hurt you and your family I promise I'll always protect you.
He kissed Phoenix's head.
Lucy McCall: Please don't tell Stiles that I'm back I'm going over to my mom's later with Peter to surprise them.
Derek Hale: Ok I promise I won't tell them it's good to see you again Lucy.
Lucy McCall: You too Derek it's good to finally be back where I belong.
Four hours later.
Derek placed Phoenix into Peter's arms.
Derek Hale: I have to go I have to pick up Stiles from school.
Lucy McCall: Ok and don't tell him that I'm home.
Derek Hale: I won't I promise.
He walked out the living room and out the house.
Two hours later.
We pulled into my mom's driveway he parked the car and we got out the car he grabbed Phoenix's car seat we walked to the front door and I knocked it I heard my mom's voice.
Melissa McCall: I'm coming.
The door opened my mom saw me and Peter standing there.
Melissa McCall: Lucy is that really you.
Lucy McCall: It's me mom can we come in there is someone that we want you to meet.
Melissa McCall: Of course come in.
We walked into the house and went into the living room she saw Peter holding Phoenix's car seat.
Melissa McCall: Is that who I think it is.
I got Phoenix out his car seat.
Lucy McCall: Mom this is Phoenix Hale mine and Peter's son dad told you about him.
Melissa McCall: He's beautiful.
Lucy McCall: Would you like to hold him.
Melissa McCall: Yeah.
I placed Phoenix into her arms.
Melissa McCall: What are you going to do now your home.
Lucy McCall: Well I'm going back to school to finish it off then Deaton has offered me a permanent job at the vets working with him.
Melissa McCall: So when are you going back to school.
Lucy McCall: Tomorrow I'm nervous though though seeing all my friends again and seeing her again.
Melissa McCall: Just ignore her Lucy don't let her ruin what you and Peter have.
Lucy McCall: I'm not where's Scott.
Melissa McCall: He's on a date with his new girlfriend Allison.
Lucy McCall: When will he be back.
Melissa McCall: I've told him to be home by eleven.
Two hours later.
I was practically falling asleep Peter whispered into my ear.
Peter Hale: Babe why don't we go home you and Phoenix am practically falling asleep.
Lucy McCall: Yeah I think your right mom me and Peter am gonna call it a night because we're tired and it's past Phoenix's bedtime.
Melissa McCall: Ok it's good seeing you again Lucy and it was good meeting this little one.
Lucy McCall: Don't tell Scott about me going to school tomorrow I want to surprise him there.
Melissa McCall: Ok princess I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Lucy McCall: Ok goodnight mom.
We walked outside Peter put Phoenix's car seat into the base that was in the car he then got into the driver's seat and he drove home.
Three hours later.
Me and Peter was cuddled up in bed we fell asleep in each others arms not long after that.