Chapter 1 : Getting to know

"I was never a gamer not until I found you"

To start with ako po si Marianna I was more of a book person, fun of reading, writing & never in gaming until one day I found an interesting game that caught my heart. It was a role playing romantic game. I watched a series that uses the same game concept and found a real life romance thru it kaya I became curious & interested.

➖First day of gaming➖

I was clueless of what I was suppose to do andami ng malalakas sa game kasi they were more of a pay to win players tapos ako free player lang. S1 I was part of it yes I was one of the pioneers ng game.

Hi! I received this message in my chat.
Hello - sagot ko naman
Newbie? - tanong niya
Yes ☺️ sagot ko
By the way my name is Vin. Wanna join our guild? ( he was my very first friend sa game )
To cut the story short I joined their guild & had plenty of friends ☺️

I had fun for almost 5 months of playing until one day our very own server is dying so I decided to evacuate sa ibang server there I was able to choose server 5 (S5)

Sino nakakaalam kung saan yung couple watching sunrise?- Tanong nung isang player sa s5
I'll give you the link of location - sagot ko sa kanya thru pm

By that time I was just there helping him around without even thinking and expecting about anything. Days past and I was fun of helping him around with the locations until one day we were on the same pt (team)

Hi - sabi niya
Hello - sagot ko
Ikaw yung tumutulong saakin lage right? He said
Yes haha - sagot ko
Ikaw ba tlaga yan nasa picture mo? - tanong niya
Oo hahaha - sagot ko

We were chatting until I asked him to open his mic kasi kumakain ako ee.

Luh - yun nalang nasabi ko nung narinig ko yung playful voice niya. It was very masculine but cute.

I secretly checked his avatar and zone. No pictures added sa zone niya pero he is a VIP . He has vip6 sa account niya almost vip7. Gosh he is rich - nasabi ko sa self ko.

From that day and moving forward magkausap na kami lage sa game and magkasama na sa mga quests.