two.

PAINTING. early morning
"Cupcakes that comes with a side dish of lies."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・Slowly I open my eyes, as I stretch out my arms over my head, to be met with the look of the white ceiling of my tiny apartment

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・
Slowly I open my eyes, as I stretch out my arms over my head, to be met with the look of the white ceiling of my tiny apartment.

Taking a deep breath feeling the fresh air rush into my lungs and the scent of my newly bought flowers. The anxious thoughts about my soulmates have already disappeared from my brain. Instead of the idea of a promotion video for my new book I dreamt about this night. Cupcakes were the only things I could think about as of this time. I know it's bad to eat cupcakes in the morning but who needs to know that I did it. I mean I'm supergirl. No, you are not, I said to myself. A weight that felt so overwhelming came over me. If it wasn't for the need to film a video i wouldn't have felt the bed at all this day or maybe week. Why? Why did I need to become a hero?

I slowly raised my over part of my body up, looking around the room and tried to find peace. Happy thought Sara, happy thoughts. No climate change, no wars and nothing bad. Just kindness. It was a very soft morning. I feel blessed that I can wake up in the morning to this wonderful room and life. I went through hell but I'm still an angel. But an angel that is worth love. A happy one. Lying to myself may not be the healthiest decision but what other choice do I have? But being worth love was maybe a little over top.

The dreamy blankets slowly got off my body when I tried to get out of the soft Heavenly bed. My bare feet met the soft rug and then I got into my soft fluffy slippers. I walked to my colourful but still soft wardrobe. A wardrobe that looked dull in my eyes.

As I know that I would be filming today, I would need a more photogenic outfit. A perfect outfit for the perfect act.

I heard a bird sing it's beautiful tones. As I knew what it was I started to search for it. When I finally found my phone.

"Salut!" I said acting like everything was perfect when it really wasn't, without looking at who was ringing. I carefully laid my outfit on my queen sized bed.

" Well hello there, aren't you jolly today?" I heard Lean's soft voice say over the phone.

" Of course I'm happy. I was woken up by the wonderful idea of cupcakes." I said cheerfully. Yes, cupcakes were not the main theme of the dream, but work was. However, I didn't want her worrying over me working too much. Which was far away from the truth, I have a health work balans. Laughter erupted through the phone after I said the last sentence. It wasn't the most creative idea, it was however an idea that would get the promotion that I needed for my upcoming book. Cupcakes are sweet and aesthetically pleasing. Something that was easy but not too easy to not make a video of it.