chapter 10

Dylan pov

I woke up at 8:00 my angel don't in bed I call her name no answer I got up go to the bathroom she make take a shower I walk to the bathroom open the door angel don't in there.

I run downstairs yell her name she not in the house no she didt go to work without me know. Angelo ask What wrong dylan  angel leave with out tell me. Angelo said What! I go found her. I punched the wall. calm down bro I will found her. When you do being her here I am go to punish her. Get it boss. I go upstairs to take a shower then I got dress in my gray suit go to my office.

I walk in go to my deck I can't believe she did that I think if she can't do that she make can help us but I really don't want her in it. I stop think about that I have work to do.

2 Minute my phone vibrate I look at it Angelo text me and said Christina is at work when Caroline and me got in the cafe shop. I text back ok wait for them and bring them here. Now my blood is boiling at her I go back so paper work.

7 hour my phone vibrate Angelo text again said we are here Christina is walk in with a big bag now then a minute a knock on my office door I said come in I look up see angel walk in with the bag I go back text angelo she in my office don't come to my office I said come in lock the door and sit down I see her frozen I got a smile on my face.

She came sit down I look at her and ask why the fuck you leave the house without me be up? She said I have to get to the Bank before other people get there and see this big bag here your money baby. I look at the bag damn that a big bag, thank angel but come over here.

Why Dylan

Now angel she got up not to me to the door.I said dont you dare go out the door.she unlock the door. I got up. she run out the door I hear her run downstairs I run out my office I go downstairs I see Caroline outside I go outside and ask where is Christina?

She look inside Cole came our whisper in my ear said Christina run upstairs to our room. Thank cold I go in upstairs walk to our room open the door be it lock I unlock it with the key and open up the door she not in here. But I walk in and shut the door and lock it and said angel I know you are in here come out where you at baby I walk to the bathroom I open the door there you are.

Dylan please

Oh sorry angel you shouldn't run from me. She said I want to see what you will do like you did long time ago,now you know I was in the bedroom and the bathroom. She want to see what I will do like long time ago and she want to play ok angel let play and how I know you in here Cole told me you run upstairs she walk out the bathroom to the bedroom door.

Angel you can't get out come here baby she walk to me. I said go to the bed and sit she did what she was told and said Dylan what you doing? You will see I take off my shirt off walk to her bend over the bed.

Why baby

Do what I said you make your punish worse. She bend over the bed I bend over her whisper in her ear now angel here come your punish count each one.

I will don't want to do this she need to learn to listen to me.

Smack 1 Smack 2 Smack 3 Smack 4 Smack 5 Smack 6 Smack 7 Smack 8 Smack 9 last one angel Smack 10 I see tear go down her face and she ask why you do that way. I don't like see her cry. Come here she came to me sit on my lab shhh angel you have to learn to listen to me I don't like do that to you. She said ok I listen to you but you never did that in the past.

Yeah I know but you was not in danger in the past like you are now go take a shower after I show you around the mansion she said come join me. I said if I did I don't know i can contact myself. Why you do that my body is all your. Damn right you are all my I said to myself. that right you are my.