Chapter 3 Our Rude life

So one day in class our friend Tain told us the funniest story on earth so she was in class
Ps:Emma fat a** Albert was there
So she and Emma sit next to each other in class. So when it was so quiet you can here a pen drop everyone heard the watered fart of there life and all of a sudden Emma raised her hand ask to go to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom but what she did not know was that the class was dieing on there knees laughing about her watered fart she came back with something in her pocket and Tain could not help her self, she takes it from out of her pocket and out comes a trash can everyone laughed even the teacher. Her sad a** self was crying and when the bell rang for the next class Tain notice the biggest dodo stain she had ever seen "holy sh*t she tuck a sh*t" and everyone laugh to there next class.
A little bit later
"Holy sh*t some one used the bathroom at the wrong time" candy said.
"That reminds me remember when one of are class mates said they smell something and Emma went to the bathroom and her whole entire seat had pee stain on it" I said.
"That had me dieing"Tain said.
"We should have been here last year"zanyan said.
"I know right I would have been dieing on the floor"Amir said.
She walked past use and we said the rudest thing on earth.
"Hey fat a** Albert you pee and tuck a sh*t at the wrong time bitch," everyone that was in the hall way laugh. It was the best day ever.