Cha Eun-woo// Astro

Relationship: You and Eun-Woo have been dating for a while now.

Scenario: Recently a lot of fans have been shipping Eunwoo with Twice's member, DaHyun. This causes y/n to get jealous. Things escalate when watching the ISAC competition.

{Your P.O.V}

"Honey, I'm about to get out of the car so I'll have to call you after the competition." Eunwoo was on his way to the ISAC competition with his group, Astro.

"Have fun and do your best! Even if you don't win, your #1 in my heart." I made kissing sounds as loud as I could. I tried to cheer him up because I knew he was nervous about competing, but I also knew he was great at whatever he put his mind to, so I was confident in his abilities.

We said our goodbyes and I turned on the T.V so I could watch him play.

The show started and the announcers were talking and practically gossiping and I wasn't paying a lot of attention until I noticed they switched to the girl group Twice. Normally this wouldn't bother me but lately the fans and cheap newspapers have been "shipping" a member of twice with my boyfriend.

Because of the culture in Korea, Eunwoo and I can't exactly come out, especially while he is still an idol, since his image matters, and gays are not yet accepted. So this means either the fans "ship" him with his own members or they "ship" him with female idols. In the beginning it didn't bother me but then his company asked him to create tiny moments to further the "ship" so it could be talked about, and further the growth of both kpop groups.

I understood why the company was doing it but it didn't mean I had to like it.

In fact I usually was very intelligent and insightful when it came to most scenarios in my life. I worked hard in school, I got the top scholarship in the top college in Korea. I got a practical job that I didn't hate and I used my time wisely outside of work. But something changed when I fell in love with Eunwoo. When it came to decisions involving him, it was like I lost all logic and acted on impulse. I knew it's because for once in my life I was leading something with my heart instead of my head, but it was times like these, when I wish I could step back, detach myself from the situation and rationalize a solution.

But even I knew I couldn't do that. I cared too much to separate my feelings because for once in my life I found something I wanted to pour my heart and soul into, and I was fully invested.

The only problem with that, was when I had to watch my boyfriend publicly have "moments" with someone who wasn't me!

It calmed me down to some degree that they were different genders. Obviously she was a girl group member, and he was a male, but I still had doubts. Would he suddenly start to like women? What if he started dreaming of having kids and didn't want to adopt or use a surrogate and wanted to have children with her? What if his parents suddenly started to support this relationship and put pressure on him to actually date her?

A sane part of me kicked in though, and told me that was ridiculous and I was surly overreacting. It didn't stop the stink face I had on throughout the entire program though. Well, until I saw Astro was about to compete in their sport.

Astro was in the biggest and most competitive section, the relay. Eunwoo was the ending person, meaning he would be the one to either cross the finish line, or not.

I don't think I have ever been more focused on sports, or the T.V, but I couldn't look away throughout the race.

The race started with MJ. He ran at a good pace, but he was neck and neck with a member of the group EXO. By the time MJ reached the checkpoint, EXO had gained a little bit of a lead. Next to run was JinJin, and surprisingly he was able to pull ahead. This put Astro in first, so far. JinJin then passed it to MoonBin who wasn't as fast so this caused EXO to catch up. This meant MoonBin got to Eunwoo and Eunwoo would really have to sprint to make it to first.