Info

(the closet eye-right- is naturally a violet and changes color)

Name: Y/n Kobayashi
Age: 16(Im Ethan and im 16)
Height: 5'2.6
IQ: 9,000,000 (it has something to do with family, quirks, and being famous)
Quirk: Heartbeat
Info on quirk:
Heartbeat a quirk that uses your on emotional health status to work. This also allows you to change your mental health whenever you want as long as you haven't over used your quirk. Heartbeat will also allow you to mess with the 'Red String' and the 'String of Life' over use can cause heart diseases and labored breathing.
Quirk 2: zombie apocalypse
Zombie apocalypse allows you to take on a zombie like state and take off and reattach limbs you also get other zombie like traits like zombie noises(makes you a great pranker) and against all odds you can actually run faster because of the light zombie skin you are also stronger because your body doesn't have to worry about holding yourself up as much.
Hair color: h/c

Mom: Kyoko Kobayashi(above is what she looks like but a bigger chest)Quirk: love breakAllows her to make someone love her and can use this to make them do whatever she saysHero name: Ai (stands for love in Japanese but for them it's just English-#...

Quirk: love break
Allows her to make someone love her and can use this to make them do whatever she says
Hero name: Ai (stands for love in Japanese but for them it's just English-#2 pro hero)

Mom: Kyoko Kobayashi(above is what she looks like but a bigger chest)Quirk: love breakAllows her to make someone love her and can use this to make them do whatever she saysHero name: Ai (stands for love in Japanese but for them it's just English-#...

Dad:Maho Ono(yes your dad isn't a boy)
Quirk: Oneshot
One shot let's Maho use a variety of different weapons (but she mainly uses guns) and often assists Kyoko as her sniper.
Hero name: Gunshot(#3 pro hero)

Any questions let me now in the comments.