chapter 3:confessions?!?

Kirishima's POV

When I was talking to bakugou, I thought //man...can he get any hotter than this just from looking at him..hmm...maybe I'll ask him out soon...// but Bakugou snapped me out of my thoughts by yelling."Hey deku!!" He said and spotted izuku down the hall. But something felt weird, because I felt a strong sense of heat.it felt like it was coming from izuku."h-hey kacchan and K-Kirishima.." he said trying to reach for uraraka's dorm. I looked over at bakugou and.. saw him blushing little. "What are you doing?" Bakugou said,"g-going to uraraka's room-" "what for?" He said as he cut him off. Izuku looked like he didn't wanna answer the question. But then Bakugou took his hand and ran down the hallway to his dorm room. As soon as they left, todoroki was around the corner and saw everything. I didn't say anything, but I quietly made myself down the hall, kneeled down, put my ear next to the door, and listened to something I didn't want to hear. I Was Devastated... All I could hear was moaning and groaning in the moment...in this very moment I wanted to get izuku back for taking my man...I just need a plan.

Todoroki's POV

As I make my way around the corner I stopped and smelt something that triggered me. I knew it had to be an omega around, so peaked around the corner and saw izuku talking to bakugou, and kirishima just looking a bit annoyed. Then afterwards, when Bakugou asked "what for?" There was complete silence for a few minutes. Then Bakugou quickly grabbed my izuku's hand-... I-I mean izuku's hand and ran down the hall to his room with the door locked. Then I went out in the hallway to kirishima, It was complete silence.. then as I was about to ask what were they talking about, kirishima carefully made his way towards his room, crouch down and ear against the door. I wanted to know what was going on but, I also felt the need to leave for some reason. So I left without saying anything and continued to try to find izuku's dorm, I have something to confess.

Bakugou's POV

When I walked out of my room, I saw kirishima still waiting for me. Then I went up to him and continued to chat, then after that I went to go to class since my class starts in 5 minutes. After I got settled in, deku walked through the door with the collar I  gave him. He looked really nervous then I gave him a wink and he ran to his seat behind me.  Little did he know that there's a shock control hidden in the white leather of his collar.//This is gonna be a hell of a ride~\\ I thought to myself.

Hey my lovely Roses!!! Sorry for kinda taking so long (idk I felt like I was taking so long...) But just really wanna say.. thank you all so so much for 95 (or 92?) Reads!!!!😌😌💗💟💕💟💕🌹💕🌹💟💕🌹💕🌹💕🌹💗🌹 I really love u guys to bits!!! I don't even care if this is just my first story published, I'm just really glad that most people read my book. Chapter 4 will be coming out soon (when I don't act lazy I hope😂😂) well anyways I just wanted to say thank u and I will continue to make more chapters,....

Also...

I'm gonna be making a billdip story coming out soon~ I hope you enjoy, until the next chapter bye $!🇳🇳🇪®$!!!!!✌✌✌💖💖💖😋🌹💟🌹💕🌹💟✌😌💟💗💟💕💗💕

(Words= 481)