38 || EPILOGUE

i was busy checking all the documents after having meeting just now. the door was opened without any notice making me furrowed my brows. i really dont like it when someone came into my office without warning.

"miss lee, how many time do i have to tell? let the person knock before come inside." i said not looking up to the person.

"why so fierce mrs heo?"

i blushed at the name. "jiyeon why the hell you're still blushing when we already married for years." he laughed.

i looked up to my husband of five years. i look around the office and back to him.

"where's our daughter hyunjoon?" i asked worriedly standing up from my seat.

he then looked at me. "i thought she was with you. she went up first with her favorite uncles. while i went back to the car taking her bag." he raised up the bag and huffed in annoyance. he's actually jealous if his daughter choose someone else than him. thats quite cute.

just then i heard a little girl giggling and a guy yelling.

i opened the door and saw my two year old daughter running away with a go-pro in her hands.

"HEO AREUM GIVE BACK THAT CAMERA!" the guy yelled.

"MOMMY HELP!!" the little girl screamed. i went up to her and swoop her up in my arms.

"why are running you my love?" i asked kissing her cheeks. the guy then stopped running and walked towards us.

"that cheeky girl. she snatched the go-pro from me. i was vlogging. i will make sure that scene will be in the video." i laughed at that guy. "she got that run from me hong joochan." i said.

"now be a good girl and give back this to uncle joochan?" i pointed at the go-pro. she instantly hand the go-pro to joochan. "i'm sorry uncle." she apologized. i smirked to myself. i definitely raised my child well mannered. "you're lucky that i love you." he rolled his eyes.

"JOOCHAN!"

we turned around and saw jangjun panting hard. "whats wrong with you?" i asked.

"that two," he pointed at joochan and areum. "they left me. and that elevator was so slow so i ran using the stairs."

i laughed as i put areum down. "now go to your dad." i patted softly her bum as she went inside my office.

"you're insane lee jangjun. how can you ran using the stairs to this 20th floor?" i shake my head.

---

now its almost dawn. the sun almost set down.

both of us stare at the innocent girl who was fast asleep on the sofa after running away from his uncles.

i sighed. "she really looked like you hyunjoon-ah." i groaned. he laughed. "well, she got your behavior tho."

i laughed softly not wanting the small angel to wake up.

hwall interlocks our hand and kissed it. "thank you jiyeon. for coming into my life." i look at my husband and cuddled in his arm. "you know, i dont think i will be right here if you didnt start the bet back in school." i stated.

"even the bet wasnt exist, i still will chase you." we laughed together. "i love you jiyeon." he kissed my head. "i love you more hyunjoon-ah." i replied.

here we are, sitting in each others arm smiling while staring at our gifted gorgeous angel, heo areum.

my life is perfect with these two person. couldnt ask for more.